More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Sexynator2010 Sexynator2010

What do you do next?

Your Mom Takes You to Nina's House

Two days afterwards, your mom takes you to her acquaintance's house. Nina is a hairdresser that cuts and styles hair in her household. She is around her late thirties, 5'4" tall, semi-dark skin, has curly brown hair, and sparkling brown eyes. Nina is divorced because her ex-husband was a crude and lazy humans who did not appreciate her. She lives with her two boys that mostly stay in their grandmother’s house that was only a few blocks away from her house.

Currently, she is dating a guy with a nice job and always giving her what she wants.

"Hello Nina, how you been?" Your mom asks.

"Wonderful honey, what can I help you with today?" She asks.

"Good, my son needs a haircut." Your mom replies.

"Well, dear, I will be gladly cut his hair, but he has to wait about 45 minutes. I have so many people today. Your son will be my last customer for today." She explains.

"Oh no, I was hoping to do some errands after this." Your mom responds.

"He can stay here and wait for you." Nina suggests. You think to yourself that you do not want to stay at this place for a long time. At the same time, you want to get this haircut over with as soon as possible.

"Well, John, do you want to stay and call me when you are done or come back another time." Your mom asks.

Stay or Leave

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)