More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Tyff Tyff

Which tale do you want to hear?

Starts her morning

Ms. Robinson got her naked body out of bed as her grand bedroom had many windows that allowed the morning light to wake her up. She grabbed each of her boobs and gently played with them as she made a habit since a teen to always massage them ever since she was a teen. She sprung her legs out of the bed and moved over in front her giant wall mirror. She began to do her morning stretches and always failed to realize that the window she stretched in front of faced her neighbor who was already up and watching her morning routine. She started with some toe touches, which allowed her neighbor to see her enormous ass and pussy. She held those stretches and even bounced a bit to give just a bit deeper, which caused her ass cheeks to bounce as well.

She then got on all four and faced her ass towards the window began to stretch her upper back. This allowed her neighbor to get an even better view of her ass and pussy lips. The neighbor at this point had pulled out his cock and had begun to stroke as Ms. Robinson had shifted into downward dog and was now thrusting her ass even further towards the window. Her pussy was now fully visible to her neighbor. She then went into a cobra pose and tighten her ass. She also began to hip thrust to get a little deeper stretch. She then put her hands down and began to kick her legs back as far as possible. Her pussy opened like a delicate flower just for her neighbor allowing him to see her pussy lips unfold to reveal her pink gooey center.

She did this with both legs and once again went into a deep downward dog, flashing her pussy and ass once more to her neighbor. She held it there and began to rhythmically shake her ass. This was enough to push her neighbor to climax as he unleashed his load prematurely and was covered in his thick, sticky cum. Ms. Robinson did a few arm stretches and turned to wave to Mr. Gardner, an old retiree that had lost his wife a few years back. She had crossed one of her arms under her tits and was waving the other which gave him the perfect picture of her enormous tits that were shimmering with the sweat she had built up as well as swaying back and forth.

He felt his cock immediately perk back up but luckily Ms. Robinson could not see below his shoulders. He could however see those perfect tits and also see her bare slit. He waved back and she turned away flashing her ass one more time for Mr Gardner, who proceeded to jack himself off once more.

What does she do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)