More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Gehrman Gehrman

How do you pass the time?

Starting the day as Caitlyn (FMC Route)

The dreamscape shattered, and Caitlyn roused to the loud noise of the alarm clock. Dragging herself in her sleep, she finally managed to turn off the alarm after a good five minutes of struggle.

Taking a look at her phone, she jolted awake instantly. The time on the screen read 8:15 after all — any more than this and she would be late for sure.

It was then her attention was diverted to her body that felt sticky with sweat.

‘It’s so hot…’

The temperature outside was reaching 30 degrees and the apartment she recently moved in made it even worse. The place itself was not bad — it was quite spacious and comfy — but the air conditioner broke, leaving her to cope with the heat.

“I’ll need to get that fixed.”

For now, though, what she desperately needed was a cold shower to freshen her mind and some food to fill her growling stomach.

Caitlyn entered the bathroom, stripped out of her sweaty tank top and shorts, and stood in front of the mirror to admire the view for a moment.

Her bright blue eyes and dark blue hair complimented each other plenty. Her hair wasn’t natural, but her eyes more than definitely were. Her sharp features with her slim and fit figure, coupled with her height of 180 centimeters made her stand out a lot, as much as she tried not to stick out like a sore thumb. Not to mention her navel piercing and the permanent tattoo just beside it(https://imgur.com/iaEQFvW) — Her body could be said to be flawless in every way, if only…

“If only these baddies were a little bigger.”

A sigh escaped her mouth as she cupped her A-cup breasts in her hand. She knew a big chest wouldn’t suit her lean figure, but a little more increase in size wouldn’t hurt at all.

“Maybe B or even C would be great…”

Another sigh escaped her mouth, but this one was not for similar reasons as before. Her hand cupping her breasts caressed them lightly, brushing over her pink nipples that were getting erect slowly under her gentle touch.

“Mm…”

As small as her breasts were, they were also equally sensitive. It didn’t take long for her to enter into a state of arousal just from caressing and circling her perky nipples.

Her hands became more forceful, and her movements became rougher as more and more moans started to fill the silent bathroom.

Unknowingly, one of her hands found its way to her lower lips while she pinched her nipple lightly using her other hand. A shiver ran through her body.

The heat was getting to her head, and to her pussy as well because of the pleasurable feeling coursing through her body.

Getting impatient, her finger separated her lower lips and entered the fiery cave. Caitlyn immediately gasped at the invasion.

With one finger sliding in and out of her, she could feel the orgasm building up inside her, eagerly wanting to burst out.

“Mmm-ahh…Ohhh…Aaah…”

Her voice became more and more intense, and one final rough pinch of her nipples was enough to bring her over the edge.

With a loud moan, her body spasmed lightly as she balanced herself with the help of the wall.

As Caitlyn slowly came down from the throes of pleasure and gained her ability to think clearly again, she realized something.

“Haah…Oh, fuck!”

She didn’t plan to do it, but she had ended up wasting too much time masturbating in the bathroom.

It was already reaching 8:40 AM, and she needed to be present at her internship before 9:00 AM!

At this rate, she would end up being late — which she didn’t want to be because of her bitch boss.

She thought she shouldn’t have masturbated there even if she was getting horny…but it just happened without her realizing it. That’s how she’d always been — a bit of a pervert with little self-control.

She shook her head to get rid of the distracting thoughts and hurried to take a bath. She wore a loose shirt along with loose trousers and tied her hair into a bun. It looked like a half casual half professional attire, but she had to admit it did make her look plainer, as much as it was possible with her towering height.

With no time for a proper breakfast, she ate toast and rushed out the door, hoping she could miraculously reach on time

Did she manage to reach her office on time?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)