More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by ewong ewong

Now what exactly are you doing here, and who're you doing it with?

Starting her Streaming Career

Erica needed some extra pocket money to fuel her love for playing video games, and figured Streaming would be a fun way to supplement her income. The games she enjoyed also seemed to be what many people watch streamers play, such as Minecraft and Fortnite. She also liked some point and click puzzle games, but felt that would be too tedious to live stream.

"You ready to get your tits out for the internet?" Alicia joked from her bed.

"Haha, for the hundredth time, the platform doesn't allow nudity, and even if it did, I won't be doing...that." Erica replied.

"Just saying, NSFW streamers and camgirls make a ton of money with tips. With your body, you could do anything, and the internet would go crazy." Alicia argued.

"You and Lisa have gotten me naked enough that I'm surprised there aren't pics or videos of me naked floating around the internet already. I'm not about to exhibit myself for money, especially since I'm on a scholarship to even go here." Erica whined.

"Ok, suit yourself. Actually, you bring up good point. Maybe it would be best if you obscured your identity?" Alicia asked.

"Like how? Wearing a mask or some kind of incognito disguise?" Erica sarcastically replied.

"Nothing like that. Have you heard of vtubers?"

"What are they?"

"They use a filter so the viewers see a 2D or 3D model on screen, and the camera maps their mouth movements and facial expressions onto the model to make it seem like they're alive, or at least animated. So, you never see the actual streamer." Alicia explained.

Erica thought about it. Having her identity be obscured was tempting, but she also felt she had nothing to hide. Especially since she wasn't going to do anything weird or offensive. Plus, she had no idea what went into doing such a thing. She could just go and start Streaming with her current setup.

Does Erica stream as is, or become a Vtuber?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)