More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Paul77 Paul77

Should he start an escort business?

Starting an escort business.

So he decides to go for it. He will treat his escort services as a business even though he doesn’t need the money but he certainly need the sex. So he starts planning. He sits down behind his computer and starts working. This is fun. Finally he is excited about his future again. Combining business and sex what a great idea.

He decides to change his name. Quickly he decides it is going to be George. A bit Royal perhaps but still modern enough with every generation. Clients are women between 25 and well any age really. They absolutely must be above 18 years old and legal to sleep with. Before they have more sexual experience male escort is not a good way for them to solve a problem George thinks. So for younger women than 25 but always legal he needs more information before he will accept. No male clients that is not his thing and since he doesn’t need the money he will not do that.

Threesomes and even foursomes with women are obviously fine. How about threesomes with one man. He can see that a lot of women and couples are in demand for another man to participate. But no this is not for George. But then finally what about a foursome with two women and two men. Well as long as it’s clear that George only fucks the women and not the guy then it’s okay. A couple who need another couple to get off to together that is fine.

He then realizes that he is going to need a partner. At least find a woman that will be his partner for those occasions. Maybe also for those occasions when a single woman wants the company of a couple. This requires some thought. He needs a sexy woman that he can trust and preferably enjoy working with. He doesn’t have any connection at all with a suitable lady but he has a few ideas.

Location is another topic. Hotel rooms are fine but how about his small flat. If he makes some changes to it what a perfect place to meet. The double bed is perfect for fucking. He can get more mirrors in the room. If he removes some personal belongings from the flat you can’t see that it is his apartment. Maybe this will attract more rich women who needs to be complete secrecy. He can make it available so that they can stay the night there if they want to. With or without him present. He likes that idea and maybe he will not accept to visit the woman’s home if that even can happen at all.

A web site is next. Photos of course is needed. He can be afford to be selective so the price should be higher than the normal price. But at the same time he wants to fuck. So is there a way to advertise about the pro bono. He gets a brilliant idea. At least he thinks so himself. When they order his services online he can make it look like it is a one chance in five that the meeting is for free. He can then choose to do more or less pro bono work but still make around 20 percent non profitable. Can that work? Surely it could attract a few more women to choose him. He must find a way for them to press the random generator to try and get the sex for free. But most importantly it makes him free to choose which one he wants to fuck for free.

But he needs help. As in any business you need expert to help you. Both an experienced photographer and someone who knows how to set up the website and how and where to advertise.

He thinks he knows a photographer that shoots nudity at times. He is certain that the camera guy has done tasteful work before. He has seen a few photos that looked amazing and classy. Maybe he is connected? The guy is an artist also but George can guess that he can’t live on artistic photos and he needs the extra cash. He looks him up on the web. He sets up an appointment immediately in just a few hours no time to waste.

He needs a separate bank account. He applies immediately at his bank internet site. Condoms and other sex equipment might be necessary. Let’s buy them right away. How about a test for sexual diseases. Well that he can do and might help the women to feel safer. Maybe even set up regular tests at his doctor. A new email address is needed to the web site. Many many things to organize us so much fun.

He gets back to the need for a woman to accompanying him to certain clients. In the back of his mind he knows what woman he wants. No doubt about that. She is a stripper and who knows maybe for a substantial amount she can be persuaded to do something else. George thinks she is from the east of Europe but she could easily be perhaps Spanish as well. She strip on a site on the web and George who normally doesn’t use those web sites but when found her he was hooked. He doesn’t like women to be mistreated and used and he thinks that those kind of websites encourage that behavior. But he has at times been watching her a lot and spent a considerable amount of money on her. Contacts about hooking up with strippers are frown upon but maybe he can reach her. He knows she remembers him at least his alias as he must be one of her best tippers. He also knows she has an Only Fans account.

With his new George email address he creates a new account on Only Fans. He then pays a fee and is a member of her fan club. He can’t start to direct and too strong so he just sends her a message where he tells her his alias on the strip site and that he now is a fan. He then from memory describes every part of her beautiful body. Her toned body is overall fabulous but especially her ass is the piece de resistance. He leaves a good tip with the message and then he starts preparing for the photo session. Even if nothing will happen with his favorite stripper he still gets a strange but not always pleasant feeling about tipping for sex. Well better get use to it he is now at the other end.

He can’t believe how much fun he is having. The hours just blew by in such a quick way. Must also get a separate telephone for this endeavor. Just buy a new IPhone and get a new number immediately today so everything is working. He can’t wait to get to website up and running. He feels a rush of adrenaline as he thinks about what next. Hopefully the sex will be great. But screw that it is so good to be back in business again.

Launching the website is the next step.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)