More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by heney1282 heney1282

What's next?

Start your adventure

You can't believe it. It feels like all of your post-graduation plans have fallen apart.

During high school, you had a close group of friends. You were not popular by any stretch of the imagination, but you were not a total outcast. You had been best friends with Sam since 3rd grade and dating Jennifer since you were both freshmen. All three of you had planned to go to university together in the fall.

That is why you were shocked when Sam told you he signed up to join the Air and was leaving in two weeks. Now to make matters worse, Jennifer failed calculus and had her acceptance to the university revoked. So now she would have to spend at least a year at the local community college.

Now you were worried about going off to university and not knowing anyone. However, Sam's older brother, Tom, was a junior, and Sam told you he would help you get settled in. Sam also told you about the buddy enlistment program, so if you decided to join the Air , you could get your first assignment together. Or you could just skip it all and go get a job.

What path would you like to take?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)