More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by zankoo zankoo

Take a tour of the house ... or bring the action of the story to life.

Start the story

Before exploring these adventures, it's important to know a few things.

The folks who actually live at 6961 Sugar Lemon Lane are adult women who have all chosen to share a house, share a lifestyle, and share each other. They are all over the age of 18, they are all here of their own accord.

These women live by a code. The rules are simple. Outside the house, they live their separate lives where they may refer to each other as friends or roommates.

Inside the house, they operate as a free use society. Each and every one of them is communally available for anything at any time. No questions need to be asked, consent is understood. The six women are fully aware of their choices, and any one of them is welcome to move out of the house at any time.

If any of the women brings home a guest -- a friend, a lover, even a relative -- the same rules continue to apply to the women who live there, whether the guests know about it or not. The guests are all welcome to use the women the same way the women use each other -- but the rules are not necessarily reciprocal. The guests need to consent before they may be used freely. That said, once a guest chooses to abide by the rules of the community, the same free use rules apply any time that guest is in the house. Once consent is granted, it remains until the guest chooses to leave.

Author's Note: The adventures of 6961 Sugar Lemon Lane are episodic and non-linear. Feel free to jump around, find the chapters that appeal to you, and explore the wonderful fun that the folks of this community experience.

By design, individual characters in the story serve as the centerpiece of various episodes. There will be some crossover (Character A may appear in a secondary role in one of Character B's chapters). Hopefully there will be enough continuity to maintain a consistent universe.

Choose a character!

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)