More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by anonymousimmortal anonymousimmortal

What does Max want to hear about?

Start from the beginning!

I was born around the last turn of the millenium, in feudal Lombardy. My father was a powerful noble, and I his only child. Or at least, his only legitimate child. With how much he liked fucking his servants or the townspeople, I'm certain I had a lot of half siblings, but none were acknowledged. My first years were rather unremarkable. I had good teachers, but few friends, yada yada. Quite normal stuff for upper nobility in those days. The one thing remarkable was the openness of sex in the household. My father was convinced that every woman's role was to pleasure men sexually, and as he was the ranking noble in the region, and was careful enough not to anger his surrounding peers, nobody could really stop him from enforcing that. It meant that not only did my father fuck the servants and townwomen around, but as long as it didn't interfere with their duties, the male staff had the same privilege, and any woman complaining about was usually sent to spend a night in the guards' barracks to be "fucked back on the right path". He was not a very subtle man, but he knew what he wanted and how to get it.

I'd wanted to get in on it long before, but sadly he was adamant that I stay out of sex until my eighteenth birthday. And I did, much as it bothered me. On the morning of that wonderful day, I was finally fucked. I actually woke up with my father's dick inside me, and it was wonderful. And even better, after he came inside me, he announced that now that I was grown-up, and had been made a woman, the same rules applied to me as for anyone else: As long as I wasn't harmed, I could be fucked by any man who wanted me. Most of that day is lost to my mind in an orgasmic haze, as people came to congratulate me on my birthday and make use of father's lifting of my celibacy. Servants, guildfolk, and town dignitaries, all making use of all of my holes. My father himself had been content with my pussy, but on the very same day I was subjected to blowjobs, assfuckings, and double penetrations. In their haste to satisfy their urges with what had until now been forbidden fruit, nobody wanted to wait their turns, so they made sure to use all my holes as efficiently as possible.

I was of course completely new at it all, and though I'd been watching what had happened around me with more and more interest until I became legal, that had not made me very skilled in the arts of love. And gods, I was sore after a while from the endless sex, but even so I was crazy fith lust, and would not have them stop for anything, despite the pain. I am not sure if father made use of me more times that day, or if he was content to watch while molesting servants. I can't recall the faces of the men (it has been a thousand years though, so maybe that's no surprise). I simply remember the feeling of pained satisfaction when the day was over, and the gates of the castle closed. One of the serving ladies was waiting outside my room, thanking me, as the focus on me had given the women at the castle essentially a day off, apart from some butt- or titslaps while waiting for one of my holes to open. She gave me a jar of some salve, that she claimed would help against the pain in my abused holes. As I was spreading it around, I was astounded by how my cockholes had expanded, and were now after a day of nonstop rough sex gaping wider than I'd ever seen before. After spreading the salve liberally around, I fell asleep. But the day's surprises were not over yet. I did not fall into ordinary sleep, but instead, I had a... maybe a vision is the right word.

What was it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)