More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by chriscole chriscole

What should Lt. Christopher do?

Start analysing the flora?

Taking his mind from the sight of T'Pol half-naked in the water, Christopher turned his attention to his work. He spent the next fifteen minutes studying the grass and the trees with his hand scanner. After that was finished, he carefully took some soil and leaf samples, storing them in containers and labeling them.

That finished, he looked out to see T'Pol still out far in the lake, though in a different section. She was holding her scanner above the surface of the water which was now just below her breasts. Christopher sighed to himself and entered the supply tent. He sat down and began to analyze the scanner readings.

He was able to lose himself in the work, fascinated by the readings he was getting. The plant life may have looked similar to typical M-class flora, but it has a composition unlike anything Christopher had ever seen. He began a diagnostic program on the findings and left it running on the table. Then he turned to the samples he had collected.

He heard a noise outside the tent, and T'Pol entered. She placed her satchel on the table and began to unpack it. She was wet from head to toe and Christopher couldn't help but look at her body as she stood there. Her bare feet were partially covered with wet sand and her toned legs glistened. He admired the curve of her ass, especially at the bottom. He eyes continued up her body as she stood there, her side to him. Her flat, toned stomach gleamed with beads of water and her firm breasts pressed against the fabric of her tight, wet undershirt; her erect nipples jutted against the material, extremely visible. Water dripped off her chin as she looked down at her work. She turned to face him.

"You are running a diagnostic," she said, not a question.

"Yes," Christopher said, snapping out of his reverie. "The samples displayed compounds I've never seen before."

"I have discovered the same," she said as she arranged her equipment and samples on the other side of the table. Once placed, she sat across from him and began her study of them.

Christopher tried to go back to concentrating on the task at hand. Damn Vulcans! he thought to himself. She has no idea how sexy she is or how much she is teasing me!

The rest of the afternoon was spent analyzing and studying and recording findings. That evening they had some dinner (T'Pol had changed back into her exploration clothing) and then T'Pol suggested they retire early so they could begin first thing in the morning. The plan was to study Lakes 1 and 2 tomorrow.

He changed into his night wear first in the tent and then he waited outside for her to change. He was wearing shorts and a t-shirt. She had changed into dry versions of the same undergarments she had been wearing while in the lake. They lay down in their bedrolls, side-by-side in the tent, and with the excursions of the day they were both soon asleep.

"I love his dick!" Christopher looked down and saw Liz Cutler kneeling in front of him, his hard cock in her hand. Hoshi Sato was kneeling right beside her.

"Tell me about it," Hoshi agreed. She looked up at him and smiled. "You've got a big cock, you know that John?"

Liz laughed and began to stroke his cock. She aimed it towards Hoshi who took it into her mouth. They passed his cock back and forth, each taking turns sucking it and stroking it.

They were both naked now, and were leaning forward onto their hands on a console, looking back at him as they wiggled their asses.

"What are you waiting for?" Hoshi asked.

"Fuck us with that fat cock!" Liz said.

Christopher moved in behind Hoshi and slid his cock into her hot pussy from behind. Her ass jiggled as he fucked her, and she moaned as she pressed her face into the console. Liz looked back and bit her lip as she watched him fucking Hoshi.

He pulled out and moved over to slide it inside Liz from behind. He grabbed her butt cheeks and slammed her hard while Hoshi cheered him on.

He pulled out, ready to cum and the girls turned and knelt in front of him.

"Yeah, let's see it," Hoshi said.

"Blow it on our faces, John!" Liz agreed.

"John," T'Pol said.

Christopher looked up and saw T'Pol standing in the doorway. She was dripping wet as if just coming out of a shower. A small towel was wrapped around her, barely covering her. He looked back down at Toshi and Liz and was just about to cum as they both opened their mouths, waiting.

"John," T'Pol said again. "Are you alright?"

He looked back up at T'Pol who was staring at him as he jerked his cock. He found it very hot that she was watching him jerk off onto Liz and Hoshi. But for some reason he couldn't get himself off. He was on the edge but couldn't get past it. T'Pol started to walk over to him and he stared at her glistening body as she sauntered towards him. She had that slightly amused look on her face and it was driving him crazy. He looked into her face...

"John," T'Pol said.

He opened his eyes and saw T'Pol hovering over him staring down at him.

"What... what's wrong?" he said.

"Your breathing was irregular and you were moaning in a distressing manner," T'Pol said, studying his face.

Christopher shook his head to clear the last cobwebs of the dream. "Just a... bad dream," he said. And what a dream! He had had powerful sexual dreams before, but this one felt more real than any he had ever had. He could still feel Liz and Hoshi's lips and pussies on his cock. He started to get up and realized his cock was rock hard in his shorts. he sat there with his blanket still over his lap. "I'm fine," he said looking into T'Pol's eyes. Her hair was slightly tussled, and she had a faint, intoxicating scent emanating from her. He wasn't sure what body lotion she used, but it was incredible. Her face was close to his and he briefly imagined kissing those full lips... T'Pol finally stopped looking at him, presumably satisfied with his answer, and turned back to straighten her bedroll and gather her things.

He waited until she left the tent, then he got out of his bedroll and got dressed. His hard on did not die down, and he was a little concerned. Sure he was horny as hell after that dream, but it should have died down a little by now. He probably just needed to cum, but he had no idea when he'd be able to do it. Maybe next time she went on one of her sample gathering swims. Even so, it would be hard to hide his erection if it didn't die down a little. He pressed it straight up against his belly and hoped his underpants would hold it in place. He gathered his things and joined T'Pol outside.

She was dressed and cooking breakfast on the portable stove. After breakfast, they began their short hike to Lake 1. It was tricky walking for Christopher as his hard on did not in fact die down at all. He found his mind constantly drifting back to his dream and also to visions of T'Pol, standing wet in front of him in the tent...

...her firm titties and erect nipples, her toned ass, her full lips and how they would feel around his cock...

She shook his head to clear it, but it kept drifting back. He found it extremely difficult to concentrate.

With no large area of land at Lake 1, the plan was for them both to enter the lake to collect samples and readings. Lake 1 was very small, barely twenty-five meters across. T'Pol took one side, and Christopher took the other. They both stripped down to their undergarments, though Christopher waited for T'Pol to enter the water before he removed his pants. The outline of his erection was extremely visible underneath his shorts. He grabbed his scanner and containers and entered the lake.

The visions of T'Pol dripping wet and nipples poking and the curves of her ass kept coming unbidden to his head. He shook his head and started to scan the water, but within seconds, he found himself staring over at her across the water, imagining how her body would feel against his and how would a Vulcan woman give oral sex? Would they even do oral sex? If they did, he presumed they would have great skill, but would it be passionless? Again, he shook his head. These thoughts just kept coming and he found he couldn't concentrate on his work for more than a few seconds at a time. His penis was fully erect and he felt hot passion running through his blood. He looked up at T'Pol again, wanting her, wanting to lick her nipples and wanting her to take his hard cock into her hands...

He shook his head again and started to get a little worried about what was happening.

What should Lt. Christopher do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)