More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by CxSeth CxSeth

What's next?

Starlily Pursues The Hellbeasts

Shaking her head, Starlily took to the skies and pressed onward. The escaped Hellbeasts posed a threat to the civilian populace; worry and doubt were luxuries she couldn’t afford. The nice thing about terrible monsters that left a path of destruction wherever they went was that following said path of destruction was fairly simple. The Hellbeasts clearly made a beeline for the city, and Starlily rushed after, soaring through the sky and keeping her eyes peeled.

The first Hellbeast was making a scene in the Southern slums. Starlily descended quickly upon the monster with her energy sword, catching it by surprise and cleaving the beast in two. She had caught it only a couple blocks into the city, but it had still managed to upturn two dumpsters and rip the roof from a small truck. The terrified driver gave Starlily a shaky thanks, but since he was unharmed, the heroine sped away, treating the driver to a quick glimpse of her panties. Starlily’s costume always seemed to intentionally shift and falter in order to expose the heroine’s physical assets to her spectators and even her foes, but she had greater concerns at the moment: there were still more monsters to track down.

Tracking the next Hellbeast proved more difficult than the first. The path of destruction was there, but then it simply… ended. One alley was full of broken bins and claw marks, but the next was utterly peaceful. Starlily landed gently for a more thorough search, and what she found surprised her: ashes. Someone, or something, had already gotten to this Hellbeast and killed it.

“Eloreth? Any idea who killed this one?” She asked, floating back up in search of the next Hellbeast.

After a long pause, the demon responded in the negative. “Demonic energy was present, but I can’t really tell you any more than that.”

“Very helpful,” Starlily sighed, “Can you at least point me in the direction of the next Hellbeast?”

There was another brief pause, then Eloreth did just that, indicating the general direction of two remaining Hellbeasts. Starlily wasted no time flying after the closest one, shivering slightly. She didn’t like these long, drawn out missions, and her lust buildup was making her extremely sensitive to the sensation of air rushing over her skin. Goosebumps and tingles took turns running up and down her bare legs, and her nipples were visibly erect through her uniform. She should have enough time and energy to finish off these last Hellbeasts, but it would be close, and she would be in a rough condition.

But she didn’t have a choice. After all, if Starlily didn’t save the day, who would?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)