More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Forcy Forcy

What's next?

Star Wars: Episode 0: Mind Controlling Paths


It is a period of creative potential. Unknown to all living beings in the galaxy far, far away, a bored nigh- omnipotent god became truly fascinated for the first time in eons as he started observing the history of that distant corner of creation.

Becoming attached to this realm in ways that made him feel excited again, he decided to experiment with its potential by making a copy of the entire history of that galaxy and all life in it before turning it into a new and separate multiversal system.



This way, he could observe an infinite number of alternative possibilities in the lives of the beings he became interested in once they made different decisions than they had originally done.

However, the extra-galactic god made one major change across different points of the original timeline when he poured his essence into this new galaxy. This was the creation of various Nexuses in the across the stars; some tied to the Light side and some with the Dark side. But they all had one thing in common: they could be harnessed for Mind Controlling purposes in many ways.


And now, the new creator is wondering how many alternate timelines will emerge from the prime galaxy and jumpstart a brand new multiverse of possibilities.

For, after all, always in motion is the future...


A brand new infinite multiverse, based on the Star Wars galaxy, and it's mind controlling stories await to be explored through Hypno Captions. What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)