More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by rhwny rhwny

What do you do?

Stand and talk to the bus driver

"C'mon Ellie, pull yourself together!"

You stand. Immediately, you regret the decision, as you almost get thrown to one side of the bus as the bus hits another pothole. You don't remember East Stanwick having such bad roads.

You can't get a good grip on the bus with your socks, so making use of almost all the handholds on the bus, you make your way up to the front.

The bus driver, an older black male about your father's age, seems to be completely oblivious to your existence.

"Hi?"

Rather professionally, the driver shoots a glance at the rearview mirror. But when he catches sight of your lithe, nubile form, you notice a somewhat vicious glint in his eyes as he scans your form from your deep blue eyes to your exposed cotton panties through your unzipped shorts.

"Can I help you?" asks the driver.

"Where are we? How many stops until Pelican Street?" Your sultry voice almost surprises you. Unlike the squealing, high pitched voices common sported by most high school girls these days, you've developed a deeper, but not unfeminine growl that hints that you're ready for... well... yeah.

The driver looks surprised. "We're in West Stanwick now, passed Pelican a long time ago."

A sudden realization hits you in the heart and a chill runs down your spine. If the bus had reached the end of the line, that meant that you were in West Stanwick, on the other side of the Wick River, aka, the part of Stanwick NOBODY from East Stanwick ever went.

There was the occasional story of how some tourists or new residents would venture off to West Stanwick, only to get mugged, , and shot - hopefully in that order.

You were fairly certain that you didn't have to worry about that last part. You looked at your reflection in the rear view mirror. Who would that? The thought of... other things, however, did send your stomach tumbling. You feel a little bit nervous as perspiration wells onto the surface of your healthy, tanned skin.

At the same time, you also get a little wet.


Ellie is tired. She's wearing her DANCE, DANCE, DANCE tank top, tight jean short-shots, ankle socks. Ellie is a little wet.

What does Ellie do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)