More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by rhwny rhwny

What does Ellie do next?

OMG, Let me off!

"Oh my god, let me off!"

The bus driver obliges, taking a good hard look at your bottom as you bolt off the bus.

You immediately regret your decision, not just because you realize you've gotten off in the middle of a deserted intersection, but because you've left your slide sandals on the bus. A quick glance at the dilapidated street reading "Talbot Ave." tells you where you are. Even though you're not familiar with West Stanwick, you know that you're at least four miles from home. Four miles away from home without shoes.

You look down at your ankle socks. At least they're made of the new sweat-wicking material that's supposed to be pretty tough.

You look around - to your left, a dim light illuminates the dark, dirty staircase down to the train station. Across the street, a graffiti covered sign post marks where the bus heading in the opposite direction would stop. At either end of the block, working crossing lights flash "DO NOT CROSS" as the lights change.

The bus you just got off of roars off into the dark distance.

You suppose you could go take the train, cross the street for the bus, or just walk home. You look down at your feet and wiggle your toes.


Ellie is tired. She's wearing her DANCE, DANCE, DANCE tank top, tight jean short-shots, ankle socks.

Where should Ellie go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)