More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 11kestrels 11kestrels

What does Taylor do?

Stalking the Kennedys?

Taylor smiled to herself, though she couldn't see it. This was the perfect time for her to do what she had always dreamed of! She was going to stalk the Kennedys and pick out the one she was going to have fun fucking! Her life long dream had always been to fuck a Kennedy, and maybe even let a Kennedy get her pregnant. With her newly found invisibility, her dream could finally come true! This time she would not be caught, and not be fined for stalking because no one would ever know.

She let her imagination run wild as she envisioned herself riding atop a sleeping Kennedy, watching as that beautiful Kennedy dick pistoned deep inside her invisible cunt. She could see it as it erupted deep inside her, delivering its potent load of sticky, gooey Kennedy cum deep inside her fertile womb!

It was too much for her as she closed her eyes and thrust her invisible hand down between her invisible legs, finding her invisible clit. Her breathing became ragged and heavy as she mewled and moaned as she closed in on her first invisible orgasm.

"Someone's having a good time in here!" exclaimed Trish. Her eyes went wide in terror. "I think this bathroom is haunted!" All the girls quickly picked up their belongings and ran from the bathroom screaming, leaving Taylor alone.

But Taylor was not to be denied her first invisible orgasm as tingling hot flashes brought her to one of the biggest climaxes she had ever had. "FUCK ME JOE!" she cried out. "KNOCK ME UP! AAAUUUGGGHHH!" Her legs went weak as she crumpled to the floor in a heap.

It took her some time to recover, but she finally did. "How long will this invisibility last?" she wondered to herself. "I've got to get to Martha's Vineyard! I've got to fuck a Kennedy before it wears off!"

Taylor left the bathroom quite sure if herself and where she was going. She headed back to her hotel room and grabbed what she needed. Then she called the airport to make arrangements to catch the next flight to a place close to Martha's Vineyard. She was sure she didn't have much time, and she didn't want to waste it. She knew she had to leave the hotel without anyone else knowing it, but how was she going to do it? getting herself out was easy. Getting what she needed to take with her out of the hotel was another.

Will Taylor make it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)