More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Schwarzwald Schwarzwald

So who's the lucky lady?

Stacy the Gamer girl

You and Stacy have known each other since childhood, back then you and Stacy played together a lot. But when you entered high school, your paths diverged as Stacy moved to a different class and made new friends. She then went more and more in the nerd direction and you in the normal direction. But your parents are still friends and your mother suggested that you and Stacy meet again.

When Stacy opens the door for you, you won't spit. She looks really great, she wears fancy clothes and even wears makeup. Did she put it on for you? You follow her to her room and there you experience the next shock. She hadn't always been particularly tidy and that hadn't changed. What she had to give credit to was that she at least tried to tidy up, but her room was still messy. "Do you want to play something?" She asked you, "what else" you thought to yourself. So you and she gamed a bit. When you've already been playing for an hour and you're slowly starting to enjoy it, she asked you a question: "Do we want to make our gaming experience a little more exciting?". You ask, amazed, "What exactly do you mean by that?"

"Like a strip game" you're blushing, now that you look at her, she had a nice body: big tits and a nice ass. "So what do you think?" she asked you

do you accept?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)