More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by ropencuffs ropencuffs

What did Stacy do?

Stacy stepped up to the pair

Stacy stepped up to the pair and encircled Tamara's and Diane's waist with her arms and whispered "I am hopelessly horny, can you both help a lady in distress?" Diane reached around and pulled Stacy's blouse off as Tamara released the buttons on her pants. Standing in leopard print bra and panties, Stacy grinned as Diane released her breasts from the confinement of her bra. Four hands pulled and manipulated as they kneaded Stacy's enlongated nipples. The girls eased Stacy to the carpet rolling down her thong panties before she hit the floor. As they blended together, Diane licked circles around Stacy's nipples and drew her into her mouth. Tamara ran her tongue over Stacy's thighs and around the top of her pussy. As Tamara drew closer to the entrance, Stacy started to buck as the nipple and pussy stimulation caused her to flood with cum.

As Stacy started to moan, Tamara started manipulating her clit out of it's hood, stroking until it was swollen with blood. Pulling Stacy on top, Tamara lay on her back and started a slow, circular grind over her thigh. Diane, meanwhile started probing Stacy's anus, and soon had Stacy pushing in an easy rocking motion. The Ben Wah Balls intensified the stimulation and her insides rewarded her. Back to Diane, forward to Tamara's thigh. Back and forth as the heat grew.
Finally, Stacy collapsed and the three lay sweat covered, slippery in a group embrace.

After a short recovery, the three went out the poolhouse door and hugged Kelly and Samantha who were just arriving. Kelly and Samantha both had on black tank suits and looked more ready for night play than swimming. Everyone sensed that the addition to the group completed the circle. Amanda, ever the host, refilled glasses all around and anounced that they would play a game in the pool house to determine sleeping arrangements.

What game did she announce?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)