More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by JoshNeeson_007 JoshNeeson_007

Which story would you like to start with?

Stacy Williams, 18 year old high school senior who is being blackmailed

Stacy Williams is the captain of the cheerleader squad and hottest girl in school. She is the sweetest girl you would ever meet, but most of the students would be lying if they said they had not ever imagined what she was hiding under her cheerleading uniform.

One fellow student of Danville High does not have to imagine. His name is Michael, and he is the ex boyfriend of Stacy. Recently Michael and Stacy went through a nasty break up, instigated by Stacy who felt that Michael was forcing her to do things she simply didn’t want to do. While with him she was convinced to do a number of sexual acts she was uncomfortable with till finally she had enough. After a recent argument she ended the relationship...but Michael is not yet done with her.

While at lunch one typical school day Stacy’s phone suddenly buzzed in her pocket. When Stacy looks down at her phone she goes wide to see a text from Michael...with eight attachments. “I uh...I got to go to the bathroom” Stacy tells her group of friends, getting up and rushing to the bathroom.

Once she enters the bathroom she enters a stall and closes it, locking it behind her. Now alone, Stacy looks down at her phone, frowning at the message sent to her by Michael.

“Get back with me or I’m sending everyone you know these” the message says simply and straight to the point. Sent with the message are eight nude pictures, all selfies she herself took and sent to Michael while they were dating. Stacy clicks on Michael’s contact, then clicks on his phone number, calling him.

Almost immediately he answers, “I was expecting your call” he says confidently. She can almost see his victorious grin as he speaks, “Well, what do you s—“ Michael is interrupted as he speaks by her, cutting him off, “I’m not getting back with you Michael” she tells him. “Then I’m going to send those pictures t—“ Again she cuts him off, “I’m about to make those pictures worthless, if that’s what it takes to get you to leave me alone” she says, an idea popping into her head. “What do you mean?” he asks, sounding confused. Not giving him an answer, Stacy hangs up and takes a deep breath before going through with her very impulsive plan. . .

What does she have planned?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)