More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by aika092 aika092

Who is falling asleep and entering the casino?

Stacy Sloane, 25, Receptionist

Stacy idly fingers her clit as she clicks Submit. As soon as the post is up, she clicks on the image again, a satisfied smile on her face as she admires the naked body on the screen in front of her. Yes, this was a good one.

F5

F5

F5

She keeps refreshing, eyeing the upvote count. Soon, it ticks up from 1 to 2. Excitement tingles over her. Then from 2 to 3. She lets go of the mouse to play with herself with both hands for a bit.

By the time she refreshes again, she has 22 upvotes. Seeing this, she cums on the spot, her girlcum shooting out of her like a geyser. That was the strongest orgasm yet. Tomorrow, she'll have to take an even racier one and see if she can hit the ceiling with her squirt.

But for now, it was time for sleep.


Stacy is sitting in the reception area of an impossibly large casino that stretches as far as the eye can see. She is wearing an exquisite red ball gown that both hugs her figure to show off her D cup tits and heavy hips, but also emits an air of perfect elegance.

Is this a dream? She wonders. But she can feel, and see, and hear in a much more real manner than in a dream.

A man in a butler's uniform approaches her.

"Stacy Sloane. We have been expecting you." He says in a kind but authoritative voice. "Please come with me."

Despite the weird situation she feels calm, and comfortable obeying him.

"Where am I?" She asks. "And who are you?"

"This is The Conversion Casino." He answers. "You are here because four weeks ago, someone used a conversion on you. After those four weeks, you get added to the membership list. That's how it works. As of today, you are a member. As for my name, I don't have one. Several people here have taken to calling me Jeeves though, and I do not mind if you wish to join them."

"A member of what exactly? And what do you mean 'a conversion was used on me'?!" Stacy stammers back.

"Think of your recent life experiences. Can you think of anything... odd or unusual?" 'Jeeves' speaks as he guides her towards a cashier's desk.

Stacy stops in her tracks.

What. The. Fuck.

"Oh my god." Stacy says in a panicked voice. "I've been posting photos of myself on the Internet. Why the fuck would I... That's not something I would do! But why haven't I realized that until this moment?!"

The man stops and turns to her with a smile. "While in the Casino, your conversions are temporarily lifted. While here, you're... 'normal', as it were. But out there, in the big wide world, you are under the influence of a conversion. And your specific conversion was..."

The man nods to the woman behind the cashier's desk, who hands him a large blue card. He takes it and flips it over, revealing the text on the other side.

"Ah yes. 'Obsession: Online exhibitionism; Unaware.' Over the past weeks, you have become obsessed with exposing yourself online, to the extent that it could probably be described as your 'fetish'. That's a good starter one." The man says wistfully.

Stacy has so many questions that she almost explodes with confusion, but none of the questions even make it to her lips. The only thing on her mind is the shocking realization that the fact she's been posting naughtier and naughtier photos online is not normal.

Eventually she does speak. "How can this be?! It's like I've been being-"

"-mind controlled." Jeeves finishes for her. "Yes, exactly. In this casino, you gamble over mind control. Sexual mind control, to be specific."

"This can't be real." Stacy says flatly.

"And yet, it is." Jeeves responds, equally flatly. "I have no good explanation for you, but this is how it is."

"How did I even get here?" Stacy demands.

"Now that you are a member, you will come here whenever you are sleeping. Right now, your body is still sleeping normally in your dimension. But in this dimension, your mind is here, in the Casino. It's a bit like the dream dimension, but as you can see, more vivid." Jeeves squeezes her arm to prove his point - she can feel it as if this is all real.

"Okay, so let's pretend for a minute that this all makes sense, I'm in the Casino Land, and I'm asleep at the same time, and while I'm here, I can remember about my Conversion. What now? What do you want me to do?" Stacy asks, still trying to make sense of everything.

"That's what I'm here to explain." Jeeves says with a smile.

What does Stacy learn?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)