More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by aika092 aika092

What does Stacy learn?

How the Casino Works

"You will need to borrow some chips from the cashier." Jeeves explains. "You will use these chips to gamble, and then at the end of your time here you will settle up with the cashier. Any chips you have remaining after you repay the amount you borrowed, you can spend on conversions. On the other hand if you have less chips than you borrowed left, you get a new conversion. How harsh the conversion is, depends on how many chips in debt you are."

"What do you mean spend on conversions?" Stacy asks, suspicious.

"At the end of your visit, you'll need to choose a category of conversion. The categories are: Behavior, Obsession, Trigger, Perception, Aura and Rule.

"A Behavior conversion simply modifies the way the subject behaves - for example 'Behavior: Lip Licking' would make the subject lick their lips a lot more.

"An Obsession conversion, well, you have one of those, so you know how it works. Over time, the subject becomes more and more obsessed with something sexual.

"A Trigger conversion makes the subject do something when a certain trigger occurs. For example, 'Trigger: Bell Sound: Orgasm' would make the subject experience an orgasm whenever they heard a bell ring.

"Perception conversions can alter a subject's perception of reality. This can be as simple as enhancing their nerve endings with a simple 'Perception: Clit Sensitivity: 200%' or something all the more nefarious such as 'Perception: Phallic Vegetables: Dildos' which would cause the subject to not only see long and hard vegetables as dildos but also to truly believe that they are.

"Aura conversions affect how others act around the subject. 'Aura: Men under 40: Greet with Breast Grope' would cause all men under 40 years old to greet the subject by groping the subject's breasts instead of shaking hands or anything else, and to come up with a logical justification for why they did that.

"Rule conversions are the most powerful and versatile and therefore the most expensive. 'Rule: Erect Cock: Suck It' would do what is says on the tin. When the subject becomes aware of an erect penis, they do their best to give it a blowjob until it leaves their awareness or goes away. And you can have things like 'Rule: Go Commando' which would prevent the subject from ever wearing panties again."

"This is insane." Stacy mutters.

"There's more." Jeeves continues. "You can also specify one modifier you want added to your conversion. The most common ones are: Unaware, Casual, Matter-of-Fact, and Normalized.

"Unaware is an expensive one which makes the subject completely oblivious to the change. This was added to your Obsession, hence why you didn't find it odd that you were suddenly growing obsessed with the idea of exposing yourself online.

"Casual means that the user isn't allowed to react negatively to the effects of the conversion. So whilst they're aware, they can't behave in a way that makes it clear to anyone that they're upset by what's going on. That one's not too expensive.

"Matter-of-Fact is like an upgraded Casual - they are not allowed to do anything other than admit the fact that something happened. For example, someone someone with the bell sound orgasm trigger would find their brain preventing them from even giggling awkwardly or giving an excuse for why they orgasmed. If someone asked them whether they just orgasmed, the only thing they could do is confirm that they orgasmed.

"Normalized actually reduces the cost of your conversion. It means that everyone who is not a Casino member will not find anything odd about the conversion. The subject could be getting fucked right in front of a crowd, but if it's because of a Normalized conversion, the crowd will all think it's nothing particularly interesting. Except for anyone in the crowd that happens to be a Casino member. With an Aura conversion, this is mostly pointless because people will be treating it as normal anyway, but you can still choose it if you want. All it does is make other Casino members immune to the Aura effect."

"Why is everything to do with sex?!" Stacy complains, exasperated with the explanation.

Jeeves simply shrugs. "I didn't make the rules."

"Who did?" Stacy demands.

"The universe." Jeeves says apologetically. "It made the rules, and it made me to explain them."

"So let me get this straight." Stacy growls. "Because of some new rules decided by the universe itself, I am going to spend the rest of my life exposing myself online in more and more manners."

"Oh, no! Well, yes, maybe, but not definitely." Jeeves says reassuringly.

"You can always pay to have a conversion removed. You simply need to earn the same number of chips that were used to buy it in the first place, plus interest."

"How much interest?" Stacy asks with a grimace.

"Oh, 10% of the original price." Jeeves says casually.

Stacy nods. That doesn't seem too insurmountable.

"Per day." Jeeves finishes.

"WHAT?!" Stacy explodes.

"Yes, I'm afraid that after a conversion has been around for too long it does get quite uneconomical to remove it. 28 days ago your Internet Exposure conversion cost 1500 Conversion Points to establish, which means that today it would cost 5700 CPs to remove."

"Fuck. Fine, so I just have to earn 5700 Conversion Points in the next eight or so hours, and then I can go back to normal, right?" Stacy asks through gritted teeth.

"That's right!" Jeeves says happily.

"Okay, I'd like to borrow 5700 CPs then." Stacy says flatly, with her arms folded.

"Ah, no, I'm afraid you are limited to borrowing 1000 CPs at a time. If you go bankrupt, you can come back and get another 1000, but you can't join a high stakes game without first earning some chips in the lower stakes the hard way."

"ARGH! It's like this place is set up to make sure there's no straightforward way to remove your conversions!" Stacy snarls with frustration.

"Imagine that." Jeeves says dryly.

"I'll take 1000 Conversion Points, please." Stacy directs her request to the woman at the cashier's desk, her voice still audibly layered with fury.

"Certainly!" The woman replies with a beaming smile.

"So what now? Do I choose a target...?" Stacy says, confused.

"Allow me to explain more clearly." Jeeves interjects. "That all happens at the end of your visit. When you go to the settlement desk, if you won chips, you can choose someone you know in real life who you wish to place a conversion on. If you lost chips, it'll be you getting the conversion instead. You'll get to choose between one of each type. The extremity of the conversion depends on how many chips you have (or conversely, how many chips you are in debt). The more CPs, the more severe the conversion."

"Well then, I'm definitely going to want to target the person who targeted me." Stacy huffs.

"Ah, well, yes, you can do that, if you tell us their name." Jeeves responds apologetically. "You see, they paid half their winnings to make their conversion anonymized. That means that unless you pay the same amount, that is 1500 CPs, we won't tell you who converted you. But what's 100% true either way, is that someone in your life is a Casino member, and chose to convert you. Until then, it is probably best just to choose someone who you feel has wronged you."

"So many dumb rules!" Stacy growls. "But fine. Can I just choose nobody?"

"Yes, but it's not recommended." Jeeves said delicately. "Let me explain the Chip Banking system."

"Slow down! This is quickly becoming information overload." Stacy complains.

"No problem. Why don't you explore the Casino? You can always return here and ask me more questions if you need to."

Just like as if it was a real Casino, Stacy finds herself walking away towards the betting floors, carrying a small stack of chips of varying colors, each color corresponding to a specific value. In total, they add up to 1000.

What does Stacy do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)