More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by croxon360 croxon360

Who is her Opponent?

Stacy Keibler

Stacy walks out onto the stage dressed in a black T-shirt and very tight pink shorts that barely descend past the bottom of her backside, leaving her long legs bare to entice the crowd. Stretching to wave at the crowd Stacy’s shirt pulls up to expose her flat stomach and she descends the ramp with a little skip, still waving to the audience and high fiving as she goes. At the steel steps she makes sure to stretch her legs out, accentuating their length as she slowly climbs the metal and stands on the ring apron, back to Lita who was stood patiently, awaiting her opponent as Stacy continued to appeal to the fans. When it was time to enter the ring, Stacy raised her leg slowly to step over the middle rope, taking her time to bend under the top rope and stick her backside out to the cameramen could get a good shot of just how short those shorts were.

Inside now Stacy posed a bit more before walking up to Lita and offering her hand as a show of sportsmanship. Lita looked down at it with sly contempt, clearly, she didn’t think much of her leggy opponent, who’s win loss record was less than stellar and had no real problem showing it. Stacy let her hand drop, looking disappointed as Lita waved her off and backed up to the other side of the ring. Stacy retreated to her corner and awaited the start of the match, a new determination filling her with a desire to prove that she deserved Lita’s respect and she would either take it from her or. As the match may demand, strip it off her. The red head stood opposite her still smiling coyly and expecting an easy win here, she doubted she would so much as lose a single item of clothing and maybe after the match she would make sure Stacy never tried to stand up to her again.

Then the bell rung and with a feeling of excitement rising inside her, Lita walked from her corner and prepared to attack. Opposite her Stacy also advanced, resolution filling her and a drive to show the women’s locker room what she could do.

Who strikes first

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)