More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by jonjacobs64 jonjacobs64

Who am I?

Stacy, 21, female, amazing orgasm every 2 hours, college

I ran my fingers across my new pussy with anticipation. I know a lot of people think they're gross, but I've always really liked my vagina, and the girls I'd been with had always really liked it too. That's one of the reasons I pushed my way to the head of the PES line - I wanted to enhance one of my favorite features.

I usually kept a tasteful patch of my brown pubic hair neatly trimmed, but I immediately noticed I'd been shaved perfectly smooth for the operation. PES was supposed to increase my sensitivity, endurance, and attractiveness. Well, I could only test one of those qualities now.

I brushed my clit with my manicured nails, and a shiver ran through my entire body. "Oh shit," I whispered. "That feels goooood." Lightly pinching a nipple on my C-cup right tit through my hospital gown, I started to rub myself more vigorously. I'd never felt such a flood of pleasure before, and after a few minutes, I was shaking and seeing stars.

"Fuck!" I shouted as I came powerfully in my hospital bed. I could smell my wetness -- that was new -- and I was pulsing all over with residual pleasure.

I was breathing deeply with profound satisfaction when I heard a voice at the door.

"Knock knock," it said.

Who's there?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)