More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TeratonArm TeratonArm

What's next?

Stacey, trying out an outdoor haunted hedge maze

It seemed like it had been raining for about a week, down in Stacey's neck if the woods, when sometime in the middle of the night on the 30th, the sky suddenly cleared. The timing and weather were perfect; the clear blue sky gave was to a starry night, complete with a full moon. The storm gave way to a chilling breeze- not cold enough to keep people inside, but cold enough to keep goosebumps on people's skin, even in between frights. With a rainless day, there was enough time for to hurriedly set up the annual 'Haunted Hedgemaze'

It took Stacey about an hour to ride down to the farmland with her friends. By the time she was stepping out of the car, the event was in full swing. People were walking into the hedge maze smiling and shaking with excitement, an leaving smiling and shaking with fear. There was a big truck coming by every so often to pick up visitors, taking them through the open barn on a 'Haunted Hay Ride'. And of course, the farm wasn't losing any time pushing their wares- areas were set up for carving pumpkins, bobbing for apples, etc.

And the event wouldn't be complete without the costumes- visitors were encouraged to dress for the occasion by getting a discounted entry fee. Stacey's costume might not have been the most outlandish, or the most original, but she was still happy with it. The young woman certainly looked good in it, as she stepped through the gates dressed as...

What is Stacey's costume?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)