More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Spindizzy Spindizzy

Who is it?

Stacey, one of the bridesmaids

When your vision clears you find yourself kneeling on the floor and facing away from the door. You blink in confusion unable to understand how you've suddenly moved or why you feel so odd.

"Oh my god Nina, I'm sorry I totally didn't see you there are you alright?" You recognise the petite blonde that's helping you to your feet.

It's Stacey, one of the bridesmaids, looking rather fetching in a satin gown. If you weren't a nearly married man you'd think about asking her to dance later. But something's off about her, she's taller? Normally you'd be looking down at her but standing up straight you are now eye to eye with her.

"Wait, what did you say?" Her words penetrate your confusion "Did you call me Nina?"

"Well, that's your name silly." Stacey giggles clearly amused by what she assumes is a joke "Neat trick with your voice by the way, you sound exactly like James. How are you doing that?"

You stare at her slack jawed in confusion. Has she lost her mind? Have you?

"What the fuck is happening!" Nina screeches snapping you out of your befuddled state.

You turn toward the sound of your fiancee's voice and get the shock of your life. Stood a few feet away is your own body! Fragments of broken glass lay scattered around his (your?) feet and your (his?) face wears a cartoonish expression of astonishment. You goggle at your double for a moment before your head is drawn slowly inexorably downward. The familiar soft swell of Nina's cleavage comes into view confirming what you already feared.

"Holy crap!" You gasp covering your chest with dainty hands "I'm in Nina's body!"

"James?" Your body says in Nina's voice "Is that really you?"

"I, I think so" you confirm "Oh god Nina, what's happened to us?"

Stacey's head swivels back and forth between the two of you, wheels turning behind her eyes.

"Well fuck me" she says pouring herself a glass of champagne from the dresser "I've heard it's bad luck for the groom to see the bride before the wedding, but this is ridiculous!"

Stacey offers you a glass too and you make your unsteady way over to the dresser to take it from her. You have to concentrate to keep your balance as you walk. Not that Nadia is overly top heavy or anything but you are acutely aware of things shifting and swaying that normally wouldn’t even be there. Even standing still feels off, your hips tilting at an awkward angle while you try and figure out where the hell to put your hands.

Nina in your body joins you looking every bit as uncomfortable as you feel. Between the two of you you fill Stacey in on the orb, the little you know at least.

“So this paperweight thing swapped your minds?” Stacey summarises after you finish explaining “That’s crazy. How does it feel? Do you think it’s permanent? Oh my god, are you still going to go through with the wedding?”

“Feels like someone wrapped me in a giant Jamie suit,” Nina answers the first question “I’m so, so big.”

“Permanent? Oh god I hope not,” you groan staring at your delicately manicured hands. “I love Nina’s body but I’ve never wanted to live in it!”

Stacey’s last question is the hardest to answer. You want to marry Nina more than anything but how can you? Perhaps you should cancel or at least delay things until you’ve got your proper bodies back…

Do you go ahead with the wedding?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)