More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by spoiledprince spoiledprince

What's the story?

Stable Games

Note: The names are the same, but this story is not part of the previous two storylines.

The long black limousine drove through the normally sleepy town of Mill Pond, TX. The town’s blue class locals all watched as it passed since the site of a limo in their town was not a normal thing. Its presence would be the talk of the day in the local shops and diners. Who would be in a limo driving through this small town of less than 5,000 people?

At the Mill Pond Stables just outside of town the limo came to a stop. A chauffeur dressed in a black chauffeur's uniform opened the driver’s door and very formally walked to the back of the limousine and opened the door for his passenger.

A black patent red soled Christian Louboutin pump appeared. The chauffeur leaned in and extended his hand, and slowly the appearance of Vanessa English emerged.

Vanessa, 32, was a well-known figure in the business world. A billionaire from the day she was born, Vanessa ran a giant corporation and was known for the tight eye she kept on things and the tight and extravagant dresses she liked to wear.

Today she was wearing a smart black sleeved dress with a slightly plunging neckline that hugged her desirable curves. Her short black hair, styled in a bob, stopped before her shoulders. Her hands, as always, were covered in a pair of matching gloves.

She looked around, peering over her sunglasses, to take in the site of the stables. A very humble and homey looking establishment that had been a part of the town for decades. Her red painted lips, the only color she had on, parted as she said to no one in particular, “Charming.”

She slowly strode up to the main entrance and made her way inside.

Inside the back of the office, Lila the struggling owner of the stables was talking over the events that were about to unfold. Her stables were out of money. She was considering declaring bankruptcy when she received a call from Vanessa. A billionaire, no less, who wanted to buy half of the business. She claimed she wanted to revitalize it. She loves horses. And small towns. I mean, how could she say no?

When Lila went out of the back to meet Vanessa in the office she was surprised she was not alone. She had brought Danny, a handsome man in a suit and tight pants. Lila couldn't help but glance at the impressive bulge he possessed.

"Oh don't mind him. He just likes to tag along," Vanessa said. "Are you ready to sign?"

Lila took a deep breath.

"Yes."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)