More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mx Mx

List of Events

St.Verosika's Monastery

Trillia Pov#3: Trillia the kobold younger sister of Tila, had to follow the chain of worshiping protocol command if she were to want to rank higher up the ladder than her peers. As time progressed, she evetually went from a student trainee to graduate, apprentice, personal assistant & alas, instructing nun of the punishment class. But something was missing. She needed an assistant, a trainee to make a sample of become the next successor, for her students & her. So she went up to Tila to vent & this is what she said "Suck my cunt" Furious she became with anger, she just wanted to burn asses down at this point. But no..she held her rage deep inside, suck it up & met with a struggling busking kitten in need just outside.."Oh, hey mam, I'm Katie, spare a quarter? may I purr for you?" Trillia sighed w/the biggest pitty for her in her eyes.."You poor poor thing" Trillia caresses her tail. "I'm Trilla..your new owner" then collared her up. "Meow? What? Hey!! Where you taking me mam??" So she took the hopeless poor lassy leashed & with courage, knocked at Verosika's office inside St.Verosika's Monastery."Come in"& she comes in with her pet "What is she..doing here, Trillia?" Verosika, the Abess goddess says. "She is my pet Katie & she shall be my religial nun assistant here in St.Verosika's Monastery" "Meow, is this what this place was? Not St.Dominic's?" "Pfft, that's our affiliate, so no" "Oh..my bad, meow" "Hmm, what can she do? Are you sure she the chosen one for you? Because I have several hot babes, I mean nuns, willing to take her place sweety" Trillia nods with excitement "I love this kitty!!In all her glory holes" she finger's Katie under her skirt, lick's her face but Trillia's eyes shrink from the taste. "Afterr she get a proper shower ofcourse.." Trillia says honestly. "Hmm..cute, suite yourself, the new kitty nun stays, do escort her to your room which both of you will share beds along with 2 others, since she staying with you as an assistant, don't forget to introduce & give the tour" "Really? Your the best Verosika!!" "Ah-ah-ah, what have I thought you to say, young lady?" "Sorry mam, goddess Verosika!" "Good girl..come closer.." They third wheel her as they be making out for awhile & dismiss for room & tour.

Who are their roommates? How does room look? Details,details..

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)