More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by mr.z mr.z

Which Curse Did the Witch Choose?

Squishy Curse

Squishy Curse: Sally has now been cursed to being stretchy and rubbery. Really this curse is actually not that bad, Sally is now like a superhero with these stretching powers. Like Mr. Fantastic or Elastic Girl, she can be stretched squished, even melted into a slime girl. She can do all sorts of things with you now.

"You're pretty lucky to have a mom that lets you stay over at your girlfriend's for the weekend unattended, you know," your mom Gwen says as she drives you to Sally's house. "Even spending the day alone would be a bit of a stretch for a lot of parents."

"Yeah, I know. Thanks Mom," you tell her, watching the rows of houses go by out the window. That was a little weird though; why did she emphasize "stretch" like that?

"Now, if you're gonna be, you know, doing... 'relationship things', I don't wanna hear that she's pregnant because of you."

"Mom!" you complain, suddenly very uncomfortable with her bringing that up. She'd do this to you now and again, but it never made it any less awkward talking about sex with your mom.

"Just make sure you wear a rubber," she says, giggling to herself for some reason. There she goes again accentuating strange words; you don't want to ask, but you're seriously confused. You know she likes to make bad puns and jokes, but what did these have to do with anything?

Luckily you don't have to endure any further embarrassment or confusion, as she's pulling into Sally's driveway right now. The neighborhood is filled with huge mansion-like houses, and Sally's is no exception. Her family is quite rich even though Sally never really flaunts the fact. Your mom makes you give her a kiss goodbye before you hop out of the car, grabbing your bag and closing the door quickly before she can make anymore cryptic or embarrassing remarks, and you wave as she backs out of the driveway and drives off.

You have a great feeling about this weekend; just you and your girlfriend alone, free to do whatever you like; cuddling, talking, fucking, swimming, fucking, eating, fucking, sleeping in the same bed... definitely more fucking. You're pretty sure you're both more than ready to take advantage of this time together.

You ring the doorbell, and in no time at all your beautiful dark haired girlfriend opens it to greet you. "Heya, love! Come on in!" she says cheerfully, inviting you in. As she closes the door behind you, you turn around to give her a huge hug and kiss; as your arms wrap around her, you start to notice her body has a bit more give to it, like she's gotten softer. Did she gain weight or something? There's no way she could've, she still looks skinny as ever and even feels extremely light. "You just love squishing me, don't you?" she giggles, returning your hug.

That's an odd way to talk about hugging her, you think to yourself. "You know I love giving you big hugs," you tell her with a smile before leaning in for a kiss. She's always had soft lips, but today they feel even softer somehow. Are you just imagining things now? This you don't care about as much, though, since it just makes it even more pleasurable to make out with her. As her tongue makes its way into your mouth, it feels much longer than you remember it being, snaking around every corner of your mouth, smearing her sweet saliva everywhere she can reach. At one point it even feels like her tongue coils around your own twice over!

"Here, I'll take your stuff up to my room since I'm gonna pop back up there for a moment to get ready," she says, taking your bag after breaking off the kiss. "Make yourself at home, and I'll be right back!" She hurries up the stairs, and you take to the living room to relax on the couch. You turn on the TV and flip through the boring channels before settling on one with the movie The Incredibles on. It's been a while since you've seen the movie, but as soon as you flip to it the recollection comes right back to you. You've managed to catch it right at the moment Elastigirl is checking out her ass in the mirror, a scene that definitely carried over from when you were younger. You always thought it could be pretty hot to have a girl like that, able to stretch into all kinds of awesome positions. That, of course, was just a fantasy.

"Alright love, I'm all set!" you hear Sally say as she comes back down the stairs.

What does she want to do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)