More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Fghsdl999 Fghsdl999

what do you see?

Squidward Tentacles

(Who’s up for some 18+ SpongeBob? If not, then prepare to have your childhood ruined ;) )

Squidward smiles at his reflection in the mirror before proceeding to search through his closet for something to wear and ends up selecting the brown shirt.

Picking up his clarinet, he’s about to make some tunes when the foghorn alarm came blaring through his window. “Gooood morning, Gary!” Came that annoyingly hyperactive voice. SpongeBob was now up and Squidward’s happiness was about to end.

“SpongeBob!!!” He yells loudly at him as he goes up to the window and looks out “Can you sort out that clock of yours? It’s very loud and some people are trying to rest.”

“Oh. Good morning, Squidward!” SpongeBob beams at him from his window, then lets off an immature giggle “You know, for a second there I thought you were talking about my cock.”

This comment really made Squidward want to gag. “Well, I wasn’t.” He groans as he closes his eyes “Why would I ever think that? I’m straight Spongebob. Besides, even if I weren’t, you’d be the last person I’d be making out with.”

“Oh...” SpongeBob says quietly, but he then gets back to being loud and happy “Well, there’s no point lounging around, Squiddy! We have to go to work!”

Squidward then stresses slightly at this information as he hears SpongeBob head downstairs to get ready for the shift at the Krusty Krab.

“It’s just another day...I’ve been through worse...” Squidward repeats to himself in a mantra as he massages his temples to try and calm himself. Although, little does he know that while today would be normal, it would be the last ‘normal’ day for the rest of his life...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)