More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by ewong ewong

Lone wolf or strength in numbers?

Squad Goals (?)

She has arrived with friends, coworkers, romantic partner/s, etc. Whether its for work, play, or a combination, she will end up naked and hoping whoever she arrived with will be able to help her. So, who are you, really? Choose from the women listed below or create your own (Feel free to create friends for her too):

Catherine Lathrop: a fiery redhead who came here with her friends. They are all obsessed with superhero movies and some of the TV shows, but not enough to research or read the source material. They are nice to everyone, but can be a bit mischievous to each other, pulling pranks.

Penny Goldman: here on assignment with her team from a news website. They're mostly known for their vlog style news videos, and she was their channel's most popular host. She doesn't really care for any of the movies, comic books, and TV shows, but she is willing to read anything in front of the camera, knowing her adoring fans are likely imagining her in their bed every night. If only she knew her body would no longer be limited to their imaginations...

Rachel Cohen: a geek girl who brought/dragged her partner Denise along to try nd share her passion for all things geeky. Denise isn't thrilled to be here, however, and may devise a few tricks to make their experience at the con more enjoyable.

Choose from these girls, or is there someone else?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)