More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by RcR RcR

What subject do you have first?

Spying On Mom

As of late, you became somewhat obsessed with watching your mother at every chance you get. Of course you wouldn’t like to use the word “obsessed” to describe yourself, but there is no better word for it. And anyways, who could blame you?

Compared to any other beautiful futanari woman in town, your mom is by far the hottest. Huge DD cup tits ,nearly the size of your head, that stick out a whole 12 inches from her chest, slim frame, large round bubble butt and hips with zero cellulite, and of course who could forget the large heavy duty bulging package at the center of her crotch.

She was the full package and it was a miracle that she was still single. Of course she’d invite over the occasional friend with benefits but never anything that evolved into something more serious. You never really saw anything to odd about it and just chalked it up to her wanting to focus more on work than building a new relationship.

Speaking of work, her uniform did a very horrible job at keeping her amazing body covered. She always wore a white button up blouse which always had the top 4 or so buttons undone to allow an over abundance of cleavage to spill out. Below she wore pants which always appeared to be stretched to the absolute limit in the front and back. That large pair of bubble cheeks always looked like they were made to twerk and dance 24/7.

From the moment to she came home from work to the moment she went into her room for bed, you always had your eyes on her. The sight always gave you a hard on but thankfully your small pecker was to small to bed seen through your pants.

But it was a little while after you began to obsessively watch her, that you began to notice some peculiarities. For one, she’s very strict about not being disturbed after she went off to bed. For that matter, even using the bathroom in her bedroom was strictly off limits to you and your sisters.

But the one major oddity you noticed was when you and the rest of your family was swimming in your pool. The swimsuit your mother wore was interesting. Rather than being something you’d expect her to wear that’d be more skimpy, hers appeared to be full coverage. Keeping the entirety of her chest and even butt covered. Your sisters found it a bit odd but didn’t bother to go any further then just stating that.

But you are just too curious to keep it at rest. What is it your mother could be hiding? You decided it was time to find out for yourself. It would be on that very Wednesday night that you go where you nor your sisters have never gone before.

You made sure to plan everything just right as to not get caught. Later that night while your mom did the dishes after a late dinner, you made your move. You sneakily made your way and stopped only when you reached your mother’s bedroom door. You stood infront of it for a few moments knowing that entering was the point of no return.

After a quick glance down both ends of the hall to make sure you weren’t being watched by prying eyes, you flung the door open and bolted inside. Making sure to shut the door quickly but gently.

The first stage of your plan was complete! You made it into her room without being spotted. But the next obstacle which stood in your path was where to hide.

Initially you thought maybe the closet but then remembered the whole point of doing this was to spy on her. Not sit behind a door with no view the whole night.

“Dang it!”, you whispered to yourself as you felt your poor plan began to crumble.

You felt your body tense up as you heard the footsteps of your mother grow slightly louder by the second.

Your eyes bolted all over the room until they finally landed upon an answer. Her laundry basket! A childhood memory relayed through your mind of when you and your sisters played hide and seek. How you’d always be the winner of every game you hid in because neither ever found your hiding place. That hiding place happened to be your mothers laundry basket.

*click*

With your mother near seconds away from opening the door, you took the plunge! Throwing yourself into the basket filled with dirty clothes which you quickly sank beneath. Luckily you werent very big so you were still able to sink in quite easily. And mere seconds after you stopped your moving, the door swung open and in walked your mother. She quickly shut and locked the door the moment she was inside. You watched her quietly through the torn holes of the basket. Holes which you made back then to see whenever a seeker was near by.

As you peaked through the holes, you felt as though your eyes were about to bulge out by the sight. Standing in the center of her room, just mere feet away from you was your mother in her nightwear. That being a to small looking white t-shirt and boyshorts. Both bits of fabric appeared under great pressure as they did their best to conceal her goodies. Her large and perky breasts stuck out like oversized softballs and hardly sagged at all. Through the skin tight fabric you could easily make out the eraser like turgid nipples at the tips.

Below that those boy short were packed with more than a bunch of junk in the drunk. Smooth and soft yet firm perfect bubbles which had no imperfections. And of course you couldn’t miss the extra large pride and joy sitting plump between her legs. Not only could you see the well defined shape of her long and thick shaft but also the large and heavy set balls which only projected it out further.

“Jeez that thing is a monster!”, you thought to yourself.

You continue to watch in silence as your mother begins to do some stretches. Every stretch and every pose she struck only further emphasized the curvature of her body. You realized as well that the whole time she did her stretches, she was staring at the full body mirror on the wall. And by the look on her face, she was really getting off to giving herself such a show.

Though watching her seductively pose was more than a treat to your eyes, something else was being far less pleasant to your nose. That’s when you remembered where you were hiding. The scent of your moms discarded clothes began to get to you. The smell appeared to be mostly sweat but you couldn’t help but also notice something else. The slight of sent of cum. Though ironically, you found this odd since you expected the smell to be much stronger considering to your knowledge she cums buckets.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)