More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Abdulalahazred Abdulalahazred

Who’s tale shall you follow?

Spy

You were Kyle but you are now Kyla, an agent of your city state Tsaz who has taken ruk serum in order to infiltrate the upper echelons of your rival city-state, Zast. There you hope to spy on Lord Leegh.

You and two others, Lotta and Phyle, have been turned into identical serum girl slaves. You don't know if they are spies or not.

However for the purpose of your mission the serum guild of Tsaz had engineered a special serum for your ruking.. You were administered a genetically tailored serum that causes your newly petite female body to exude targeted pheromones to entice Lord Leegh and him alone.

You stand, naked and oiled, your sex embarrassingly exposed, a six month old tattoo blackening your bare buttock, your pointed nipples rouged and pertly erect, a leather collar snug about your slim neck, your leash held by your master, Jorah the slaver. He pulls your leash down and you drop to your knees on the block with a yelp.

You are a serum girl waiting to be purchased in the market's of Zast.

"Listen and listen well. This little serum girl is a virgin. Kyra. She has been trained over the last six months to erotically dex for her master alone or with one or both of her identical ruk sisters, to lovingly masseuse and submissively entice the seed from her masters loins. A cloistered, virginal serum girl from the monastic girl training house of Hruln. One of three. Kyra. Lotta. Phyle! The bidding starts at one silver shekel."

"Two shekels!" Calls one bidder.

"Ten!" Lord Leegh motions and Jorah nods.

"Eleven!" Calls the bidder.

Lord Leegh scowls and motions to one of his men who goes and talks to the bidder. The bidder blanches and departs.

"Twelve! Congratulations Lord Leegh. Kyra will not disappoint. And that brings us to Lotta and Phyle I suppose. Twelve each my lord? Excellent. The three serum girls are yours," gold and leashes change hands. Lord Leegh leads his three naked serum girls by leash to his castle. You have never felt so exposed… or aroused, your female sex wet and hot. Lotta and Phyle appear to be similarly excited.

Your body tingles with anticipation as you wait for your new master to claim and your serum sisters, Lotta and Phyle. The three of youvwatch as Lord Leegh speaks to a serum trader and buys a number of vails. The serum trader hands over a final small vial filled with a clear liquid to Lord Leegh, who inspects it before placing it into a pouch at his waist with his other purchases. Your curiosity is piqued by the exchange, but you remain silent and submissive.

The serum trader finishes his business with Lord Leegh and bids you and your sisters farewell. You, Lotta and Phyle follow Lord Leegh out of the marketplace, your bare feet slapping against the stone pavement.It is strange walking through a city as a naked . Intimidating and humbling. People look at you and see a , property, a serum girl made for sex and possibly breeding. You blush in shame and arousal.

As you and the other serum girls continue to follow Lord Leegh, you notice him looking you all up and down with a predatory gleam in his eyes. It makes you nervous but also undeniably excited. You catch Lotta and Phyle stealing glances at each other, their cheeks flushed with embarrassment and desire.

You arrive at Lord Leegh's castle, a grand structure that towers over the city below. The three of you are led into a lavishly appointed chamber where you are told to kneel before your new master. You obey, your heart racing as you wait for him to speak.

"Kyra, Lotta, Phyle." Lord Leegh says. "Girls. You are all beautiful but aside from your tattoos I cannot tell you apart and I cannot continually inspect your asses. Fortunately I have a solution to remedy this problem. I have purchased three vials. Two of herbs of fullness, one that will enlarge breasts, another that will enlarge buttocks. And one of Chadwor serum. Each of you must choose a vial." He produces an elaborate gold syringe. You glance at Lotta and Phyle, their eyes wide with curiosity and excitement. You know that once one of you is injected with the Chadwor serum or takes the herbs there will be no going back. They both nod eagerly, not seeming to mind the potential consequences.

"I choose the Chadwor serum," Phyle declares boldly before you and Lotta can speak up. Lord Leegh nods and injects Phyle with the Chadwor serum. There is no noticeable change but now Phyle bears Signeer's curse and is extemely ticklish. After observing Phyle, Lord Leegh turns his attention to you and Lotta. You both hesitate, unsure of what to choose. Lotta glances at you, her eyes pleading for guidance. You take a deep breath and decide for both of you.

"I choose the herb that enlarges buttocks." You say. Lord Leegh nods and injects you with the chosen herb. You feel a warm tingling sensation spread throughout your body as the herb takes effect. Your buttocks grow larger, fuller, and more round. You can feel them pressing against your knees as you kneel before Lord Leegh. Lord Leegh nods and injects you with the chosen herb. You feel a warm tingling sensation spread throughout your body as the herb takes effect. Your form is now more pair shaped than that of you serum sisters.

Finally Lotta is injected with the herbs of fullness that enlarge breasts. The transformation is rapid and pleasurable as the herbs take hold of her body. Her breasts grow fuller and larger, becoming firm and rounded. She gasps softly in delight as they continue to grow, hanging naked and overly large from her slim chest. You feel a little envious of Lotta. But her assets suit her name now.

Lord Leegh watches intently, admiring his new acquisitions. "Good, now I can tell you apart." Lord Leegh approaches you, his eyes fixed on your buttocks. "You have pleased me," he says softly, his voice laced with desire. "I love serum girls with large butts. Kyra, as you shall be the first," he passes you a vial. "Drink this pet. It is bitters.

As you take the vial from Lord Leegh, you notice a slight tremor in your hands. This is the beginning of your new life as a serum girl. You raise the vial to your lips and take a small sip, wincing at the bitter taste. You are relieved. You don't want to become pregnant and the bitters will prevent that for the next month. But this means he wants to have sex with you.

You swallow the remainder of the bitters and hand the vial back to Lord Leegh. He smiles at you, his eyes filled with lust. "Now, follow me, Kyra." He leads you to a large, luxurious bed in the center of the room. You can't help but notice how wide your hips are now. It's particularly noticeable when you walk. Phyle and Lotta eye you enviously but also a little sympathetically.

"Bend over over pet," he instructs you. "I want to see your big fat ass."

As you bend over, your heart races and your cheeks flush with anticipation. You feel Lord Leegh's rough hands grabbing your hips, pulling you closer to him. He spreads your buttocks apart, exposing yourself to him completely. "You are so beautiful, Kyra," he whispers in your ear.

And with that, Lord Leegh slides his hardened member between your plump, parted cheeks, slowly penetrating your wet glistening cunt from behind. You gasp as he fills you up, his hands firmly gripping your full hips to keep you in place.

You feel the intense sensation of being taken from behind, your body responding to the intrusion in ways that both excite and terrify you. As Lord Leegh begins to thrust into you, you can't help but moan softly.

You feel his cock pistoning in and out of your cunt, hitting your G-spot with each thrust. The sensation is overwhelming, and you find yourself wanting more. You bite your lip, trying to hold back the cries of pleasure that threaten to escape your lips.

As Lord Leegh picks up the pace, his hips slapping against your plump ass cheeks, you can feel yourself getting closer to orgasm. You clench your fists, digging your nails into your palms to distract yourself from the pleasure that threatens to consume you. But it's no use.

With a loud moan, you finally give in to the pleasure, your body shuddering as you come hard around Lord Leegh's cock. You feel his hands tighten on your hips, holding you in place as he continues to thrust into you.

As the orgasm subsides, you feel a strange sense of contentment wash over you. You hope it is not ignition. You're not sure how you feel about what just happened, but you can't deny that it was... intense. You hear Lord Leegh groan in pleasure as he reaches his own climax, filling you with his seed.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)