More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by anorldeschaneraer_PC anorldeschaneraer_PC

which universe did venom fall ?

Spy X Family

It was another cold and dark night, the thorns princess she walked calmly through the deserted streets wearing her black dress and holding her thorns, if anyone looked into her face they would only see a look without any emotion, Yor had been given another job, she was supposed to a young scientist who had recently spoken out against the current government, Yor didn't care who her victims would be, as long as they weren't children a job was a job.

Yor walked for a few hundred meters until she could see the building where the scientist worked, in the distance she could see a few lights on on the third floor, she walked to the building and entered through a ventilation duct, after crawling a few meters into the duct Yor found her way out in the reception hall, Yor had already carried out several assassinations of government enemies and most had multiple security systems in place so Yor proceeded with caution, after climbing a ladder Yor came across a corridor but his instincts made her move forward slowly, Yor found a line in mid-air almost invisible, cautiously she took one of her thorns and cut the line, suddenly a part of the wall falls and several spears advance, "it could kill anyone." thought Yor, she continued advancing along the corridor avoiding the different lines, but when she was about to open the door she stepped on a line that was on the floor, suddenly the ceiling opened and several spears were shot ar her direction, Yor quickly dodged but one of them made a little cut on her leg and tore part of her dress, "SHIT, how am I going to pay for this!" Yor thought furious, she took a deep breath and continued her mission.

Yor continued to walk around the laboratory checking room by room, she became curious and decided to look through the window of each door to find out what was in the rooms, in some rooms there were containers with some black liquids with white spots, in other rooms there were small animals such as mice, rabbits, small lizards, and birds, at the end of the corridor Yor could see a room in which the light was on, but in this room, there was no window which Yor could observe, she approached the door and opened it silently to avoid any chance of being discovered, Yor could see the young scientist with brown hair, she was sitting in a chair while using a computer with several data on the screen, Yor approached, prepared her thorn and began to speak "Your was ordered to 3 days, it's not personal, it's just a job" after finishing talking Yor attacked the scientist's neck before she could react, in an instant the scientist's body fell to the ground already lifeless.

Yor had already completed her work, she had no more reason to stay in the laboratory but her curiosity spoke louder, Yor didn't understand anything about computers but she could read some information on the screen

"Symbiotes"

"Chamber 1 open"

"Chamber 2 locked"

"Chamber 3 locked"

"Chamber 4 locked"

"Chamber 5 locked"

"Chamber 6 locked"

"Chamber 7 locked"

"Chamber 8 locked"

"Chamber 9 locked"

"Chamber 10 locked"

"Symbiotes? what the hell is that?" Yor asked herself without noticing that the corpse was slowly writhing while a black liquid oozed from the scientist's eyes, ears, nose, mouth, vagina, and ass, slowly a puddle of the black liquid formed around Yor without her noticing, Yor was interested in the contents of the computer, little by little she got used to messing with the computer and accessing its files, she found a file called "Symbiote 01", she opened the file and found a long document.

"Symbiotes are creatures of unknown origin, their molecular structure suggests that the laws of physics that apply to the Symbiote are different from ours, it was noticed that the Symbiote has a preference for humans over other species, especially women, it was noted a certain level of intelligence coming from the Symbiote, enough to communicate.

Experiment 01

we sealed the Symbiote in a capsule and left it in the middle of an experiment room, 5 minutes later we placed a corpse and sealed the room, the capsule opened automatically, quickly the Symbiote covered the corpse and in a few seconds the body was dissolved and the Symbiote's mass increased by about 4 times, we sealed the Symbiote in 4 capsules in the same size as the original.

Experiment 02

We released a prisoner of war in a completely sealed room with the Symbiote capsule in the middle of the room, after a few seconds of observation we noticed that the Symbiote was struggling against the glass in the direction of the prisoner of war, we released the Symbiote and quickly he jumped on the prisoner However, against our expectations, the prisoner was not consumed but enhanced, but under the control of the Symbiote, he had an aggressive behavior and tried to violate the containment, but he was separated from the prisoner of war after using a flamethrower.

Experiment 03

we kidnapped a secretary from the office of a local company and left her in a sealed environment next to the capsule with the Symbiote, the Symbiote had an even more aggressive behavior and was able to make cracks against the glass of the capsule, its capsule was opened but the Symbiote it did not attack her immediately but formed a puddle around her, the woman began to despair and cry but the Symbiote formed a tentacle with a male genitalia similar to the genitalia of the prisoner of war from the previous experiment, the tentacle inserted itself in the woman's mouth simulating an oral sex that she was unable to scream, after a few seconds several tentacles emerged and attached themselves to different parts of the woman's body, giving preference to her legs and breasts, her uniform was quickly melted by the Symbiote, leaving only her red-colored underwear, some of the tentacles took the phallic shape and inserted themselves in the woman's genitalia and anus, according to the expressions of the woman she was in ecstasy, in a few seconds she was completely covered while a symbol of a white spider appeared on her breasts, the woman began to masturbate while feeling her own breasts, no signs of aggression were identified but the experiment was interrupted to avoid side effects the woman.

The woman showed signs of addiction and insisted that she wanted to bond with the Symbiote again.

Experiment 04

We exposed the Symbiote to several types of waves including X-rays and ionizing radiation, the results showed us that the Symbiote is a being composed of a single cell topic but this cell is able to change its functions and perform functions of several other cells such as nerve impulses, hormone generation, and osmosis. So far it's only discovered weaknesses are high-intensity sounds and fire but the Symbiote is shown to be immune to temperature changes, we believe that fire is a psychological weakness.

Experiment 05

We separated about 30 grams of the Symbiote and released it into a sealed room where one of our scientists slept without the awareness that it would be part of an experiment, the small sample of Symbiote was released into the room and slowly crawled to the woman's genitalia where it melted her clothes in the pubic area and was inserted in the genitalia, after 6 hours of observation the woman started to blush while moaning, this behavior continued for 3 minutes until a much higher amount of Symbiote leaked from her genitalia and covered her body, the scientist it remained until sound blasts were fired to stop the bonding process.

Experiment 06

We made one of our caretakers ingest the Symbiote through a capsule without her consent, normal behavior was demonstrated for the next 2 hours until the caretaker fell to the floor and began to struggle, with some agility she removed her pants and underwear and masturbated until she was covered by the Symbiote, we weren't able to stop the bonding process due to the fact that the Symbiote hides inside the caretaker's body whenever we use sonic attacks, we locked the caretaker in a sealed room and she is currently our producer of Symbiote, being able to create 2 Symbiotes per day if unattended.

Experiment 07

We injected 30 grams of Symbiote into the prisoner of war's bloodstream, the results were similar to Experiment 06 however the individual had a phallic organ larger than the human record and ejaculated constantly, his sperm was analyzed, the results demonstrate that the individual is sterile with relation to human reproduction because his sperm was composed of several Symbiote cells."

Yor was so interested in the report that she didn't notice that her boots were strangely sticky and wet, she continued to read the document:

"Experiment 08

We exposed the Symbiote to several pieces of clothing including leather boots, footwear, wool and fiber clothing, socks, and underwear, in absolutely every case the Symbiote was able to absorb and replicate the appropriate piece of clothing, this showed us signs of memory and metamorphosis, the replicas had weight, texture, and resistance, the copies were almost exact but there were always signs of moisture inside the garments.

During the clothing form, the Symbiote did not react as it normally would trying to infect any nearby humans, however, when the symbiotic clothing was worn it remained normal for a few minutes until the moment it melts and begins the bonding process.

Experiment 09

postponed by 2 weeks, the experiment consists of exposing 2 people to the Symbiote but one being infected and the other not."

Yor felt a strange tingling sensation in her legs and after reading the reports a thought wouldn't get out of her head why were her boots so wet? Fearing for the worst Yor slowly turned her head and stared at her boots, to her surprise there was nothing, she sighed relieved to know that she managed to keep her distance from this "Symbiote", Yor got up and walked past the corpse when suddenly she had a strange feeling, she felt her feet heavy and in the last step she couldn't lift her foot, Yor looked at her foot and saw several tentacles emerging from her boots and sticking to the ground, she would use her thorns to defend herself but before her managing to grab them, the Symbiote had already thrown them away, Yor without his thorns at that point was just an ordinary woman wearing a long and sexy black dress, quickly her body was surrounded by black tentacles that immobilized her completely, even with her superhuman strength she was not able to move, as she resisted more the tentacles tightened on her body emphasizing her curves even more, her dress was slowly dissolved and she was no longer the Thorn Princess she was just Yor Forger.

Yor was totally naked now, the cold breeze made her nipples erect and together with the Symbiote made her slightly excited, she kept trying to free herself but her attempts were interrupted when she felt a lick in her pussy, one of the Symbiote's tentacles simulated a long red tongue that licked Yor's pussy incessantly as he slowly plunged deeper and deeper, "Kyaaahh" Yor let a loud moan escape her mouth but there was no one to hear it, Yor was flushed, her pupils were dilated, she bit her lips and her red eyes showed her expression of pure pleasure, suddenly a large tentacle in the shape of a penis penetrated her ass, she was at a loss for words to describe this feeling, Yor could only moan and enjoy the warm and slimy tentacles of the Symbiote, suddenly the tentacle that invaded her pussy quickly came out, Yor showed dissatisfaction and mentally asked Symbiote for more pleasure, at this point Yor is already completely covered by the Symbiote except for her head breasts and pussy, sending nerve impulses the Symbiote made Yor crouch opening her wide pussy which was soon filled by a tentacle in the shape of a penis which she started to bounce without stopping, soon several small tentacles advanced in her breasts and quickly penetrated her erect nipples, it was painful but only for an instant because soon after that it had become the most pleasurable sensation she had ever felt, soon she began to feel the liquid Symbiote spread through her vagina, it made her fall backwards on the floor, quickly several tentacles penetrated her from all sides, ass, pussy, nose, mouth and ears, Yor had become addicted to the pleasure and lust of the Symbiote, she wanted all the pleasure in the world for her but she wasn't selfish, she wanted everyone to feel the same pleasure she had felt.

Yor got up completely covered by the Symbiote and walked to the scientist's corpse, with a quick movement she tore the scientist's uniform and inserted two fingers into the corpse's vagina, after a few seconds she removed it and watched, from the scientist's vagina they began to gush liters and liters of Symbiote that covered the corpse in moments, quickly the corpse was dissolved and transformed into more mass for the Symbiote but its memories were preserved, Yor sat on the floor in front of the new Symbiote and with two fingers opened her pussy already covered in black goo, the new Symbiote quickly inserted itself into Yor's pussy and merged with Yor's Symbiote, she could see the scientist's life in an instant as if it were a movie including the moment when she had been corrupted by the Symbiote.

1 hour ago:

That night the scientist had stayed working late, carrying out small experiments and observations on the Symbiote, she had already read all the reports and knew the molecular data of the Symbiote, but in a way the fear that she had, in the beginning, had turned into curiosity and that curiosity had turned to sympathy, a strange sympathy for a perverted black ooze.

The young scientist was sitting in a chair while writing down data on a clipboard, she touched the glass lightly and saw how the Symbiote reacted, with each result she became more excited, after 10 minutes of small tests she came to the conclusion that she would need to carry out tests more significant, she went to her personal closet and grabbed her purse, she went back to her chair and started looking for some items, at first she took a high heel and showed it to the Symbiote, quickly the Symbiote took a form identical to the high heel, the difference was imperceptible however when the high heel was removed from the Symbiote's vision it slowly returned to its original format, the scientist found herself intrigued and in a way her expectations were met however she needed to perform one last test, she took a picture of a large penis from one of her former boyfriends and showed it to the Symbiote, its shape has not changed but several tentacles emerged with the identical shape as the penis in the photo.

The scientist felt extremely excited and began to have strange feelings for the Symbiote, she wanted to test it, she wanted to prove it and more than anything, she wanted to provoke him, the scientist took off her lab coat, leaving only her bra and pants. As she approached, she removed her bra while sexualizing, she began to rub her breasts against the Symbiote's glass capsule, quickly the Symbiote became agitated and started hitting the glass, suddenly the Symbiote was unresponsive, none of the devices indicated signs of the Symbiote's life, the scientist despaired, she wondered if she had provoked the Symbiote too much as she opened the Symbiote's capsule, the scientist reached over and caught the goo in her hands as tears flowed from her eyes, suddenly she felt a pulse and the Symbiote jumped in her face covering her completely preventing her from breathing.

The scientist fell backward to the ground while trying to remove the black goo from her face, her screams could not be heard and quickly she passed out due to lack of air, after weeks of waiting and planning the Symbiote had finally managed to concretize her plan, now the Symbiote there was a free way to escape and start his plan to spread his pleasure and lust but before that, he needed to do some things first, first finish infecting the scientist then plan the next step.

Slowly the rest of the scientist's clothes were slowly dissolved, the Symbiote wanted to enjoy this moment as much as possible, her clothes were completely dissolved but she hadn't been covered, big and long tentacles started to slide through the scientist's body, the tentacles started to curling around the scientist's breasts, thighs and ass, for the Symbiote there was no more pleasurable feeling than infecting a new host so every second and centimeter counted, little tendrils slowly invaded the scientist's pussy, even the scientist was getting flushed while her pussy became wet, while the Symbiote massaged the scientist's breasts small tendrils were sent into her nipples, the scientist let out soft moans, to maintain full control the Symbiote sent small tendrils into the scientist's ears, quickly her brain was covered as it was chemically manipulated by the Symbiote, to finalize the bonding process a large penis was formed into a tentacle that quickly penetrated the scientist's ass.

The scientist suddenly woke up feeling her body full of pleasure and the Symbiote, her eyes were black like the Symbiote and her mouth showed a smile full of lust, with a quick movement she was sitting with her legs apart, with two fingers of her right hand she slowly dipped her fingers into her wide pussy, as she masturbated she could feel the little tentacles on her fingers spreading across her pussy as her mind was corrupted by the Symbiote, she was ready to gather more information and release the other Symbiote, slowly she got up and used the Symbiote's abilities to remake her uniform to prevent any curious people from discovering her, she sat down at the computer and started her plan.

Yor now with the scientist's memories opened all the capsules where there were Symbiotes and the other hosts, with the Symbiote's hive mind all the hosts communicated and a plan had been drawn up, the other hosts would go to the sewers to create more Symbiotes while Yor together of Symbiotes without hosts would infect others.

who will Yor infect

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)