More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by bryce193 bryce193

Which Verse starts the who thing ?

Springfield Fangs - Chapter 1 start

Welcome to the town of Springfield, were the Simpsons characters have finally aged after all these years. Everyone is now at least age 18, and the moon rises full over the town. This is the time that work ends and the partying begins. In this not so quiet little town we head over to Moe's bar were we find Homer Simpson, Lenny, Carl and Barney. All drinking, except Homer, who just comes to hang with his friends, since he promised Lisa he quit the booze, and thats what he did. But this isn't exactly were this story starts..in fact it starts elsewhere outside of Springfield with the youngest Simpson daughter Maggie.

Maggie is currently in Romania with her 3 band mates putting on a concert at what use to be Tepest castle long ago. Maggie is the singer were the other three is on instruments. What they don't realize is their music has awoken a ancient evil deep in the ruined castle. A evil thought long gone from this world a kind of evil that will soon claim victims and claim Maggie herself. For this evil only has one name known around the planet and that name is Vampire.

Maggie and her band finishes their set, and starts packing up after a encode. Deep in the bows of the castle ruins, a cercophacus lays sealed under some debree the base of the bands instruments send vibration s throughout the ruins, causinfbthe debree to loosen and uncover the ancient stone coffin. After a few more seconds, from a Crack in the lid, a skeletal grey hand raises from within.

"I..im awaken after so long...i..I must feeed" comes a voice from within, but it's not clear if it was female or male, for how it sounds is unnatural.

Next...is...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)