More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by QueenB723 QueenB723

What is your ring gear?

Sports bra and jean shorts

You pick up the sports bra and shorts. Your suspicions are confirmed. These shorts were made with no zipper. You’re not sure what to make of it, but you’d probably guess they were made for girls who want to show off while they’re wearing some lingerie or something. Or, for girls who are braver - or sluttier - than you, bare skin. Regardless of why, you find them interesting. You change into the outfit, pulling the shorts on over your panties. As you adjust the sports-bra, a young-looking girl walks in, her dirty blonde hair in a ponytail. She looks at you and laughs.

“Hi. Are you the new toy?” She looks you up and down hungrily, and you can’t help but feel a little uncomfortable.

“My name is Tess-”

“-Cooper. I know. I’m Tilly Thomas. My mom practically owns this place, so I know everyone who comes and goes.” You roll your eyes. This girl doesn’t even look old enough to be here.

“Sorry, how old are you, sweetie?” Her eyes narrow. Clearly a sore spot for her.

“I’m 19. Now, you can apologize and we can start over, or things can get nasty for you in a hurry.”

Apologize?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)