More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by jjsmith jjsmith

Where in the mall do you go first?

Sporting Goods Store

You need some new running shoes, so you lead your mom to a sporting goods store. The store is full of athletic equipment, from baseball to soccer the store has it all. You are having a hard time locating the shoes, so you walk up to an employee at the front desk. The man at the desk is tall and built like a greek god. His ebony skin is dark like the night sky. You read his name tag, Carver is his name, and he is the manager of this fine establishment. You ask him where the shoes are, but he looks right past you. His eyes are locked on your gorgeous mother. He is in awe of her large breasts and monstrous ass. You look back at your mom, her eyes are locked on the huge bulge that is Carver's cock. This will not end well, you think to yourself.

Carver leads you to the shoes and even helps you try them on. The entire time your mother complements him on his helpfulness and his huge muscles. Eventually you find a style of shoe that you love, unfortunately it's not available in your size. Carver being the kind gentleman that he is, offers to look in the back of the store. Your mom, Kathy offers to help him search. The two of them go into the back part of the store, leaving you shoe less and sitting on a bench.

What now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)