More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TantalEyes TantalEyes

you have...

Sport

The venue for sport is listed as the quadrangle so you just sit where you are, waving goodbye to your friend you watch the crowd thin as it filters out across the school. You remember the days you spent basking in the sun on quadrangle. Even better you remember the number of times you watched from the balconies as the girls did the same. You snap out of your revelry as Mr Haynes announces that none of your old school teachers could be found for sport, you will instead be left to your own devices for the next few hours.

A pile of different sporting equipment is hauled out from under the temporary stage that was set up for the assembly. You survey the group of students that are taking sport with you. And what a group it is! Three of the hottest babes from two years ago Fiona, Larissa and Tonya are all moving towards the pile.

Fiona is a real sports enthusiast, the sort of girl who would be really curvy if she didn't exercise so much, but looks just about perfect because she does. She has still got that shoulder length blonde hair framing that cute heart shaped face. If anything she has become even more sporty in the last couple of years, studying Human Movement at university and featuring on the cover of the Uni Gyms magazine. As your eyes roam over her body you see it is clad in its typical sporting attire of shorts and t-shirt. Looking at the contents of those shorts you are reminded of those diaphanous transparent pants she wore to the Year 12 Ball.

Larissa was a swimmer and a dancer in High School. Tall at just over six foot, her long body was the fantasy of many of your friends. She

Who is it going to be?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)