More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by DagonEatsBacon DagonEatsBacon

What do the Fluidians choose to exploit? (Snot, Cum, Spit)

Spit and cum

Eventually, the Fluidians finally settled that human spit was perhaps the best choice. By enhancing their host's salivary glands, they could produce far more than enough spit so that transmission was inevitable. They then decided that cum would be a good option as well and would try to find a way to make humans produce more of it.

Their plan was simple : they would infect humans during their sleep, increase their libido drastically as well as the amount of saliva they would produce, which would make them have sex and trade a lot of spit with each other. They would then find other partners to copulate with and spread even more saliva everywhere. According to the Fluidians previsions, almost 50% of the human population would be infected within a few weeks, which was the aliens' desired goal, not to mention that the human's number would increase even further decade after decade, creating several hundreds of millions of new hosts.

And so at last, they prepared themselves to land on Earth with the small asteroids they used to travel across space. They would aim for rural areas and smaller towns first, then move their way up to the cities. They bid their farewells to each other and descended into the atmosphere, landing all around the globe. Once on the ground, they began their search for a host, which turned out to be quicker than anticipated. One particular group of Fluidians found a small family of three : a relatively young mother and her two children, both adults. As they were sleeping, they hurried into their home to infect each of them and began the processus to turn their body into a spit factory...

What happens next morning ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)