More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Sorenus Sorenus

What aspect would you like to inspect?

Spirits

Spirits are the manifestations of mystical and magical beings and forces within our world. They always take a female humanoid form. The reason for thus is unknown.

A spirits power is determined by 2 things-the type of spirit, and the level.

A spirit can be anywhere between level 1 and level 1000. These levels are further divided into tiers-one every 100 levels. The first tier is level 1-100. The second tier is level 101-200. This continues until the 10th tier, which is level 901-999. Level 1000 is known as True Perfection. After each upgrade in tier, the spirit physically changes, usually becoming more beautiful or sexy as it does so. In addition, each increase in tier is a significant power increase.

The second thing that determines the power of a spirit is their type. Spirits came in one of 8 different types. The more powerful a type is, the more rare it is. From weakest to strongest, it is ranked as such:

-Nature Spirits-These are the spirits of the nature and world around us. They may take the forms of nymphs or dryads, for example. They are usually more specifically named after the specific plant, water body, or area of nature they come from. So, for example you might have a Nile River Spirit, or a Juniper Tree Spirit. These are the weakest and most common spirits, but also the easiest to capture and tame.

-Animal Spirits-These spirits come from animals. You may have a bear spirit, or an eagle spirit, or a fox spirit. These are only slightly more difficult to find than nature spirits. Not every animal has a spirit connected to it-it may be easier to think of animal spirits as the animals, but magical. They can transform between their animal form and human form, and while in human form, they take the appearance of a beastgirl. For example, a fox spirit's human form may have fox ears and a fox tail.

-Elemental Spirits-These spirits are born from the elements, and usually classify into fire spirits, water spirits, earth spirits, or wind spirits. While similar to nature spirits, elemental spirits are much more powerful and rare.

-Mythical Spirits-These are the spirits of mythical beasts, such as griffons, wyverns, unicorns, etcetera. The only mythical creature not found within this category are dragons. Mythical spirits can be thought of as similar to animal spirits, but better and more rare. Like animal spirits, they also have human and beast forms.

-Holy Spirits-These spirits descend from the heavens. They take the form of angels or seraphs. These spirits are often kind-hearted, and beg their masters to be the same.

-Demonic Spirits-The opposite of holy spirits, these are the spirits from hell. They have human and demon forms-their human forms often resembling a succubus of some nature to a degree. These spirits are greedy and perverse-they will not hesitate to tempt their masters to give in to their desires, whatever said desires may be.

-Dragon Spirits-Much more powerful than any other mythical spirit, dragon spirits are classified in a category of their own. They have dragon forms and human forms, although even in human form, they often maintain a tail and wings. These spirits are usually very aggressive and prideful, and will not tolerate perceived slights against themselves or their masters.

-Divine Spirits-The strongest of spirits, these beings are the representations of deities of myths. Beings like Athena, Zeus, Amateratsu, Ra, etc. are in this category. And yes, they are all female in nature. These spirits have been seen, and proven to exist, but nobody has ever captured a divine spirit before.

The direct relation in power between spirits of different types is inexact, but it is generally perceived as thus:

A tier 1 animal spirit is slightly stronger than a tier 1 nature spirit. A tier 1 elemental spirit is equivalent to a tier 2 nature spirit. A tier 1 mythical spirit is equivalent to a tier 2 or tier 3 nature spirit. A tier 1 holy spirit is eqivalent to a tier 4 nature spirit. A tier 1 demonic spirit is equivalent to a tier 5 nature spirit. A tier 1 Dragon spirit is equivalent to a tier 6 or tier 7 nature spirit. A tier 1 divine spirit is equivalent to a tier 9 or tier 10 nature spirit.

Upon being captured, a spirit will revert to level 1, regardless of what their previous level was.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)