More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by DamianFreeUseLover669 DamianFreeUseLover669

Theatrical Lineup

Spider-Man: No Way Home

The events of the film play out the same, but here...

-After Peter's identity is blown, he's confronted by mobs of women who want him to sign their tits as well as fill their wombs with web fluid.

-When Peter goes to Dr. Strange to ask him if he can do the spell, he finds Strange in his bed, fucking a version of Christine from a universe where all women are brainless bimbos.

-Before the fight with Doc Ock on the bridge, Peter is still trying to persuade the college administrator lady to let his friends into MIT while he's fucking her.

-Aunt May getting gangbanged by The Sinister Six is this Peter's Uncle Ben moment. The GB itself doesn't kill her but the injuries she sustains combined with Goblin's pumpkin bomb shortly afterwards does.

-When all three Spider-Men meet each other on the roof, Tom's Peter is using Zendaya's MJ for stress relief.

-At some point before the climax, there's a short scene where all 3 Peter's are attending Aunt May's funeral and sharing (non-sexual) stories of their versions while Tom and Toby are skullfucking MJ. Andrew isn't cause he's still not over Gwen.

-After Andrew's Peter completes his character development by saving MJ after she falls, she thanks him by giving him a kiss and spreading her legs. This turns into a 3-1 gangbang with Andrew fucking her pussy, Toby fucking her mouth and Tom fucking her ass. The scene ends with all three Peter's cumming inside their respective holes and Andrew impregnating her.

-After Strange fixes everything and sends everyone back, the other two Peter's discover that Strange pulled a few strings so now Andrew gets to have Spider-Gwen & Black Cat and Toby gets to have both Mary Jane & Silk.

-When Tom meets with a now memory wiped MJ and Ned at the shop, he finds them fucking and MJ still pregnant with Andrew's baby.

-The post credits scene finds Tom Hardy's Eddie Brock rizzing up some random bar skank and spiking her drink with a piece of the Venom symbiote before they're transported back to their universe.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)