More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by habilon habilon

Who is our Heroine?

Spider Gwen

Tumbling through the tear in reality Gwen lands on her feet and hands, squated down as she looks around. She would turn to try and jump back through the tear only to see it seal closed. "Well shit, one second swinging through the city, next going through a strange portal... to some park" she says looking around, she gasps seeing statues in the park, each of them depicting figures in different forms of bondage, it was hard to make them out in the dark, but this was not the time to look at strange artwork, Gwen could hear sirens approaching. Till she knew where she was she didn't want to get in trouble with the local police.

Running off she would jump and send a web shot up to the skyscrapers as she swung away from the park, looking around as she swings she can see many things are similar to her world, similar brands on billboards, similar store names, same police cars chasing a car down the streets. Same... jet flying to the park? Gwen shakes her head and keeps swinging through the city looking for a building to stop at.


Back at the park a Black jet lands in a clearing as a man walks out before several men in lab coats run out and start to scan and look over the area, soon one of them walks over to the man "Well Mr Luthor, the readings are clear, the tear happened here, we found footprints, someone came through" the lab minion says

Lex Luthor smirks "Sounds Promising, figure out the readings of the portal, we will want to identify our new citizen when we find them" he says smirking.

Where does Gwen end up?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)