More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by habilon habilon

Where does Gwen end up?

Abandoned Church

Swinging around for a bit, she could see sights that confused her, men and women in stocks outside of the police station, police a women that had been spraying graffiti, she even saw Venom slam down on to the car that had been getting chased by the police, almost like he was working with the police... but that cant be right.

Confused by the sights she saw Gwen looked for a place to lay low, and soon saw an old chruch, many of its windows boarded up. Swinging down Gwen landed on the roof, finding the spire that was likely holding a bell was boarded up as well. Gwen could see a helicopter flying by and quickly decides to break in and get out of sight, she would rip some boards off and slide in to the chruch, moments before a spot light lit up the roof.... then moved on.

Sighing in relief Gwen heads down the tower in to the church, she can see its been abandoned for many years "What is with this world... cops working with villains, cops... civilians, and people in pillories?" Gwen asks herself out loud as she walks through the dusty church, she pulls her mask up and back as she looks around.

What gives her some answers?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)