More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by defender2222 defender2222

Who does Venom select for Peter's mate?

Spider-Gwen, because Venom thinks Peter needs something new

Honestly, the more Venom considered it, Peter's problems were that the women he'd chosen before to pursue just didn't get him. Mary Jane tried but in the end she didn't understand what it was like to be a superhero. He also knew that she'd never accept him as the idea of an alien symbiote would just scare her off.

And the Black Cat tried to go good but she always fell back to the side of evil. Venom and Peter needed someone that would keep them on the side of the angels because, frankly, both would slip up if left to their own devices. Peter had a darkness in him and if he wasn't grounded...

Which is why his second half was currently heading towards the dorm rooms of NYU and Miss Gwen Stacy. No, not Peter's lost love. This was a Gwen from another world, one that had become empowered by a spider just like Peter, had lost someone she cared about, and even had a symbiote even if hers had finally died off recently. She was truly heroic but would also embrace the power that Venom could give them.

'And Peter clearly lusts after her,' the part of Venom that had already bonded with Peter while his other half hurried through the city thought, settling into Peter's mind and reading his thoughts to find some rather... interesting and rather kinky visions in Petey's head starring Miss Stacey. 'Now to see what she is dreaming about and if there is some common ground to get these two together!'

What fetish do Peter and Gwen have in common?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)