More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by depravedDays depravedDays

Hero Or Monster?

Spencer the Spaceman

Note: modifications have been made to base lore to make existing underage characters at least 18 and fuckable.

Spencer Spacey gazed down at the massive blue jewel spinning on its axis outside his window. The 21-year-old Omega-level enhanced human could barely contain his excitement.

A holographic display view opened up before Spencer and a seamless communication stream was quickly established, showing his parents on the other side of the call.

“SPENCER DARLINGGG!” His mother, Penelope, squealed, “How are you finding your birthday present? Do you like ittt?!”

Spencer chuckled. “You mean, do I like the personal, state-of-the-art, fully-autonomous, interstellar colonization armada plus the exploitation rights to an entire star system with an extremely rare earth-class planet with sentient intelligent lifeforms and fully developed primitive civilizations? HELL YEAH I DO! You guys are the GREEEEEAAATESTTT! Thanks mom and dad!!!”

Spencer’s parents exchanged happy looks and chuckled with content.

“AWWWWW… You deserve the best, sweetie!” Penelope said, “I’ve been assured that those ships in your fleet and all the tech at your disposal are absolutely top of the line. They are latest models available on the extra-galactic market right now. But if anything is not up to par, just let mummy and daddy know okay? It only cost us 47 quadrillion dollars. We can definitely send another one or two fleets your way, it’s no problem!”

Spencer chuckled. “Oh mom! 3000 capital starships are already wayyyy overkill for this solar system, what more this one planet. Any more wouldn’t make a difference. But thanks heaps for the thought.”

“I’m sure you know best darling!” Spencer’s mom replied, “You know me, I’m clueless about all these space and tech stuff.”

Spencer’s dad’s beaming face came over the screen as he leaned into the view. “How are things looking down on that planet son? I specifically bid on it in the auction because of its promising mana readings. I remember how much you like fantasy worlds.”

“Oh yeah, dad. The mana readings are phenomenal. This is definitely a high-fantasy world.”

“Ah excellent. Now I know you’re real excited to get down there, but don’t go breaking your new toys too soon, you hear? Fantasy worlds don’t exactly grow on trees.”

“Awwww dad! I’m not gonna break it! At least not within this millennium. Hahaha.”

“Hahahahaha. That’s the spirit son! Now get down there and show those unevolved critters who’s boss.”

“Will do dad! And dad? Thank you so much! This is the awesomest day in my life!” Said Spencer.

“You’re welcome son! And like your mother said, if you need anything else, don’t hesitate to ask. Our financial A.I. managed to get us out of more taxes than usual this century! We have virtually unlimited money to burn right now.”

“Got it dad! I’ll keep that in mind. I’m gonna go give my new fleet a spin now. Love you! Love you mommmm!”

Spencer’s parents made smooching noises at him until the video stream ended.

“Now then,” Spencer said, gazing once more at the world of Tirressea outside his window. Spencer’s Birthday fleet had been monitoring the situation on Tirressia for the past several months before his arrival. The intel regarding the planet’s geopolitical situation was downloaded into his brain together with all the other data about geography, languages, culture, climate, flora, fauna, an much more. “Let’s get this party started!” He said.

Where does Spencer head to?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)