More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Wolfman75 Wolfman75

Who is coming in?

Spencer's Mother

Just as the person closed the bathroom door I finally found a good vibe. Just as I was about to finished my mothers voice echoed in the bathroom.
"Honey!?!" My mothers said as she opened the shower curtain revealing I,her son jerking off. My mother and I stared at each other in shock.
"M-om? Im...." I stuttered trying to find my words.
"Honey,your going to be late for school...you need to...ehh finish up?" she said bluntly. as she walked out of the bathroom,I couldn't help but to stare at her ass. My mother was a very beautiful women,who had been able to stay in near perfect shape thanks to her job as a dance teacher. I started to jerk off again this time to my mothers amazing ass,and I came rather quickly. After I finished up in the shower I ran downstairs to see my mother,sister,and father eating break feast. I was unable to make eye contact with my mother after the events in the shower. I sat down and started to eat my cereal. As everybody finished My mother stood up and said "Spencer,Im going to drive you to school today".

What happens?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)