More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by moonblack moonblack

Male or female? Or something else?

Special creatures

There are many creatures in Endowiar that are a bit more unusual and cannot so easily be identified as male or female. Some of these creatures are:

  • Telria - a woman (at least she looks like one when she’s fully clothed) with mysterious origin and nearly as mysterious past. Very little is known about her. In addition to a body that most women would be envious of she has a tight pussy as well as a big dick and a sack of balls. And she enjoys using all of her “equipment”. Rumors about her say that she has some sort of demonic ancestry.

  • Xian - a creature that is able to change its form and turn into a man or a woman at will. Nothing else is known about it.

  • Adar - a tentacle horror that lives in the shadows. No one has seen its true form and lived to tell. Those who have met it and survived tell of the dozens of tentacles it sent at them. The tentacles in question have different ends depending on whether the victim is a man or a woman. All who have met it have been .

    These three are but a few of the many unusual creatures that can be found in the world of Endowiar. There are many more: males with two or more cocks, females with a dick instead of a pussy, creatures that at first look appear to have no gender at all… Pick one or make your own…

Pick a character

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)