More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by awesomeness98778 awesomeness98778

What's next?

Special Report With April O'Neil

"This is April O'Neil from Channel Six News reporting to you live. I'm here with a man who claims to have amazing psychic powers. Could you please tell us your name, sir?"

"I wish not to reveal my real name. But soon, you and everyone watching will be calling me Master."

"Could you please explain more about what you mean by that?"

"Look into my eyes, and you'll understand."

April is a bit skeptical the man she's interviewing has psychic abilities. But then again. She knows four teenage mutant ninja turtles and a giant rat who lives in the sewers. April stares directly into the man's eyes. Were his eyes always glowing? How has she never noticed how pretty the man's eyes are until now?

"Your eyes are beautiful. Tell me more about your psychic powers. Can you move objects with your mind?"

"I can. But I prefer using my powers to help sexy women like you realize their true purpose in life."

"That's very kind of you. I agree with you that there are a lot of sexy women out there who don't know their proper role. I was one of them. I feel like an idiot for wasting so much time going through life not knowing my one and true purpose."

The man smiles as he's only a few seconds away from finishing corrupting the female news reporter's mind with his powers. "And what is your one and true purpose, slut? Do you know what it is?"

April smiles as the man's powers have finished permanently altering her mind. She doesn't hesitate as she unzips her jumpsuit and reveals her breasts on live TV. Her big titties should be shown and not hidden from the world. She now fully understands what her true purpose is and embraces it.

"Yes, Master. My one and only purpose in life is to serve you as your submissive slutty sex . That is the proper role for all women. Thank you so much for helping me realize this, Master. But what about the rest of the women around the world? How are you going to help them understand their true purpose?"

"Don't worry, slut. I already thought of that. Just have the cameras point directly at my eyes."


A mother and her college-aged daughter are watching Channel Six News together. The mother stares at the screen in shock as the female news reporter reveals her breasts. She quickly grabs the TV remote. But before she can press her finger down on the power button, something in her mind is telling her not to turn the TV off. She places the remote down and continues to watch the screen with her daughter.

The camera zooms in on the man's eyes. The two women can hear the reporter off-screen say, "Do not turn off your TV. Just empty your mind as you stare at my Master's eyes. Join me in understanding our proper role as women. We are nothing more than submissive sex slaves to our one and only Master."

The daughter slides her hand inside her pants. She continues to look at the screen as she says, "Hey, Mom. Are you okay with me dropping out of college to become that man's sex ?"

"Only if he accepts both of us as his sex slaves," the mom says as she takes off her shirt and bra to reveal her breasts.

"If you're tuning in just now, this is April O'Neil reporting to you live with a special report. Don't turn off the TV and keep watching. In a few more minutes, I'm going to show all you horny sluts with big titties like me how to use them to please Master's cock."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)