More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by diaperslut diaperslut

Who is this new house mate? Sister, cousin, stranger, co-worker?

Special Package (Michellle Sanu; white tiger)

An unattractive bear woman in shorts too small for her large frame. I've met hot bears. I have nothing against them. This one though...and the way she looked at me reminded me of a jock in college that ended up getting arrested for trying to my roommate who bad a black belt in drunken boxing and jujitsu.

The USPS symbol clearly visible on the shoulder as she handed me a package and the rest of my mail. She gave me a wink and left without a word. Shutting the door, I looked at the return address and thought for a moment. "Oh. Fuck! That's fucking tomorrow isn't it? Shit!"

Inside the box was a pack of Heat Relief branded ice pack adult diapers. I usually ordered them right before I went into heat as, with their help, I can usually make through the two to four weeks of incessant horniness.

Well, the diapers and a little roll in the hay and/or my favorite dildo which was...packed away still. I had completely forgotten about it this year.

Tossing mail on the bar that separated the kitchen and grabbed the knife I had been using to cut open packages. I threw the olive green package into the freezer and noticed a small insert at the bottom of the box. It was an ad for an in home heat relief specialist from a really fancy spa across town. One I had used in the passed a few times. Mainly because my older sister worked there.

There was a coupon attached for half off the entire service. It was a good idea and I probably could afford it with the discount. But, I might be able to get a better deal if I talk to my sister. "Hey, Tina, it's me, Kate," I greeted after finding my phone and calling her.

"Katey! Heya, sis! How's it going? You getting moved in okay?" she asked.

"Well, could be better. But that's not why I'm calling. I just got an add for your spa place that says you offer a live-in service now?" I pried.

"Yup. We do. Started it last month. Been VERY popular. I'm not doing it personally because I love having an office. You thinking about trying it?" acknowledged by black-furred sister.

"Yeah. I'm assuming it's pricy, though and I was wondering..." I started.

"You know what, don't worry about it. It's my company now, and you're my sister, and you've been super stressed and stuff lately. Think of it as a get well present. I even know who I'll send. She's new and still a bit green, but we've only had positive reviews," Tina interrupted.

"Uh..umm...Great! Sweet! Wait...your company?" I responded.

"Yeah. Mrs. Calidorian retired and named me as her successor. So, I got a nice big office. I still treat people and stuff, but not as much," she explained.

Betty Calidorian had been CEO of Winter Spa since I could remember. She was a very beautiful minx for being old enough to be my mother. She had taken quite the shine to my family including my gay brother. Thinking about it now, if she had learned about my situation and knew about my heat cycle she probably would have sent me a complimentary masseuse anyway.

"Oh. Alright. Cool! We should go out for drinks to celebrate eventually. Or you could come over here this weekend," I offered. My sister was a hermaphrodite. She only fucked me once the very first time I went into heat.

"Down girl," she laughed. "No, Kate. We agreed that we can't be near each other while you're in heat because we don't want you to have mutant babies."

"Yeah, I know," I moped.

"Don't worry. You'll be in excellent hands. Your masseuse's name is Michelle and she's a white tiger. Again, she's still green, and a bit shy at first. But very good with her hands," she reassured.

"Yeah. About that. You're sending a newbie to me? When I'm in heat?" I questioned.

"And she's never done a live-in before. I've really wanted her to, though. It should be very interesting, I agree." There was a mischievousness to her voice that made me a little nervous but I trusted her judgement mostly.

Details situated, we exchanged our goodbyes and I did my best to clean as much as I could. At about 2am, I was exhausted. I took a quick shower, threw on one of the nice cold diapers and went to bed.

How's Michelle?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)