More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by vinrar vinrar

However, after two years is Marissa happy with Matt?

Speak her mind to Matt?

Marissa has always been assertive and she wouldn't be anything else when she explained how frustrated she is with Matt's lack of interest in her lately. "What is it?Am I getting old? Are my tits sagging? Or, is my pussy just not tight enough for you anymore? " shrieked Marissa at Matt with bitterness in her tone.

Matt was perplexed and just realized what a fool he has been for neglecting her. He tried to make an apology and tried to reason with her, but he just couldn't find the right answer. Marissa burst into tears and started sobbing uncontrollably. Matt squeezed her shoulder and said " it's not your fault Marissa, I made a mistake, I fucked up, I fucked your sister Sarah last Christmas and started feeling guilty ever since, I just couldn't bring myself to confess. I'm so sorry, I just didn't want to hurt you. "

Marissa was in shock, she couldn't believe it, her own sister? With her husband? She thought. She felt a deep pit in her stomach, it took a good while for her collect her thoughts but she still couldn't believe that her husband would do that to her, "My own sister?" she thought to herself with disgust, most importantly she felt betrayed, betrayed by the same person who made a vow to her to remain ever faithful to her. At that moment, she knew she couldn't forgive, not until she extracts for what he did to her, the thought of soothed her through the pain and offered much needed comfort.

"Please say something, anything, I never meant to hurt you" he said to you with his face pointed at the floor. "Well, you have hurt me Matt, you have betrayed me and made a fool out of me, how will I trust you? Look at me god damn it, talk to me like a man, ha figures you are such a pussy Matt, I can't believe I have married such a pussy, FACE ME LIKE A MAN!" you yelled.

"I'm sorry Izzy, I love you and I will do anything to make right with you, please forgive me, whatever you need, I beg you Izzy" Matt pleaded looking at Marissa.

"After what you've done, you don't get to call me Izzy anymore, and I don't know if I'll ever be able to forgive you, but you may try seeking for my forgiveness, it may take a week, a month, or even years."

"I understand, whatever you need I swear" relied Matt, "Hmm, what I need is to get even for what you did, You hurt me and I hurt you right back. You fucked my sister, I get to fuck your brother, dad, or hell maybe even your grandpa, maybe all of them at the same time! Maybe then you'd feel the way I've felt when you've told me about your little debauchery."

"I understand that you're hurt but please" Matt groaned, "Shush, I was just quoting examples, maybe I'll fuck them or maybe I won't. What you need to realise is that there are no strings attached to me anymore. I get to have fun with anyone I want and however I want, you on the other get to suffer and repent for the mistakes you've done. Deal?"

Matt was shocked with his wife's composure and immediately decides to take the opportunity thrown at her. " Whatever you need babe, do you have something in your mind? "

"Well, since you fucked Sarah and since she is family it's only fair that I get to have fun with someone else, no, make that two. And remember, the next I'm running into your dad, brother, or grandpa, I WILL BE FUCKING THEM. For now, I'll have to make do with two hot studs. What do you think? Can you find two walking and talking dildos to satisfy my carnal desires? "

Matt was taken aback by his wife's request, it was quite slutty and he was unsure if could fulfill her request, but seeing it's the only way to win Marisa back he agreed to it.

"Two guys including me babe? " asks Matt pushing his luck.

"Fuck no! You are not fucking me anytime soon, not until you undo the damage that you have done to our marriage. And until you find those two studs with big dicks I'm going to Fuck whomever I want. Hell, I may find someone tonight to Fuck me in front of you. Hey, this might make me a Slut but at least I'm not fucking behind your back. "

Matt's jaw hit the floor, he had no response and she is not giving him a choice either. Matt agrees to her conditions with a heavy heart, he doesn't want to lose her and neither does he wanted to lose half of his everything to Marissa.

Does Matt bring two guys to Fuck his wife? Or something else happens that night?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)