More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by vinrar vinrar

Does Matt bring two guys to Fuck his wife? Or something else happens that night?

Something else happens that night.

Matt was flabbergasted and before he could think of two guys who could satisfy the needs of his wife the dawn has arrived. Matt just remembered his wife's words, she is going to Fuck someone tonight.

While Matt was pondering, Marissa was already planning a wild night out for herself. She puts on a black semi-transparent tube way too small for DD size tits, this resulted in her tits overflowing from her skimpy top. She threw a black micro mini skirt around her slender waist. The onion booty of Marissa was way too big for the skirt and barely covered her ass, the skirt was riding just above her snatch.

Marissa came down to discuss her plans for the night with Matt before wearing six-inch heels. She looked like a goddess and a hooker at the same, and she isn't putting much effort into it.

Matt was awestruck when he saw Marissa in her Fuck me silly costume. "Fuck! You look hot babe!"

"Aww! Really? This was an anniversary gift to you before you fucked up everything. So, don't expect to get lucky tonight. I'm going to be a slut, just not for you. So be a good boy and let me have my fun and who knows maybe you'll be getting sloppy seconds. How does that sound?"

The idea of fucking her tight wet pussy filled to the brim with someone else's cum made him instantly hard.

So, we are going to..

Where does Marissa ask him to take her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)