More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by niv niv

Which kingdom you shall conquer?

Southern

The hot waves elevating from the sand dislocating the air in chaotic ways, blurring your vision of an oasis in the desert. You've finally arrived at Marek's domain, after a week of cameling your way through the southern dunes.

Strolling your way through the city you see a paradise of delicious foods and refreshing drinks, consumed by the king's harem, the most lustful women relaxing in the artificial pools, being served by the slaves conquered by the king, you swallow the dryness of your throat thinking that maybe this evening you will be one of them, or the king of it all. You get to the doors of marek's palace, an intersting architecture of white marble incrustrated with amethysts, jade, ruby and all sorts of precious gems. As you get in, the refrigerated air hits all your cells, combinated with the view of the gigantesque hall, filled with gold, gems and woman all around the King, centered in his throne, almost made you turn back and run, you were in presence of divinity, and he was going to crush you....

"At last another son of that failed joker came to be my , come in, you have nothing to fear, your destiny is already crystal clear hahaha" his deep voice resonating like thunder in the hall.

You do as you were told and start climbing the white stairs admiring the red and gold carpets, trying to avoid eye contact and let your anxiety known. but as you get in 3 meter range the guards stop you, looking up at the royalty, he looks down at you, he is almost naked, only a golden silk hugging his hips, exacerbating his large belly, and covering his manhood, only marking its contours, as a man in his fifties, you were expecting flabbiness, laziness and tiredness that comes with age, but your perception was defined by normal men, men that worked all their lives in need of surviving, but this man was lapidated in royalty and luxury, his caramel skin was softer than any other woman you have seen, his handsome face smoother without any wrinkle that comes with life stress, he hadn't any, his life was of a dominant lord, endorphined by all the fights he won, all the men he conquered, he was closest to god, and knew it. His pecs defined holding uncountable golden threads, passing to his big arms, biceps rounded by aureate bracelets inscripted with sigils.

"My eyes are up here" - he says as you look up rosened by more than sunburn.

"You know, you can just submit to me already, many man gave up just by looking at me closely enough, i've beaten countles of wimps like you in my life, you poor kids, sent by your ambitious fathers with ilusory dreams of conquest just to get yourselves hurt in the end. Listen to the voice of experience" he adjust his position in the throne, grabing his trunks sides, flexing his arms, bringing his belly forwards to all his might "submit to me, surrender to being my and i shall treat you kindly, maybe even put your pretty boy face in my closest harem".

Swallowing for the Fourtiest time in here, you try to expand your chest looking at him with determination.

"I will never submit to you, after what you did to my brothers, i shall humble and take everything from you, i will liberate my brothers from your nefarious grips, and make YOUR ugly mutt face my fuck toy"

"HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA what insolence" Marek gets up "You really think you stand a chance against all of this" he flexes his arms, you notice his man pride marking the silk even more.

"You may have been strong one day, but now you are just a fat disgrace of a king, who gets by capitalizing the cowardice of your challengers, but i am not afraid of you, i will.."

"Enough!!" he interrupts you "Guards! guide him to his rooms, he said more than enough, get him out of here and instruct him about the "challenge" that is going to happen in the evening"

The guards lift you by your arms and drag you through the corridors by 10 whole minutes as you are dropped in the rich tapestry of your ample room. A young lady aproaches you and instruct the rules of the match. You already knew what was going to happen but endure the lecture.

Your eyes blink and the same lady is waking you up. This is the time.

Where do you go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)