More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ShyBuns ShyBuns

Which way to go...?

South..

You take a breath, readying yourself for the last time before you start the trek south, deciding to brave the swamp in order to save your dear Princess Viessa! You walk for what seems like an hour before the road starts to get patchy, breaking off into the two directions you could have chosen, but you keep true, stepping off the road and into the grass, making a beeline for the thick forest ahead of you.

The transition is almost instant, as you step over a log between the plains you came from and the dense swamp ahead, your entire world seems to change, the sudden darkness feeling eerie as the trees overhead block out the sun.. You shake off the nagging fear in your mind and march on, determined to do your job as the hero. As you continue on, you notice the ground getting looser and less stable, prompting you to stop short and consider your options...

For all you know, the path ahead could be difficult, but you've never been the best judge of such things.. Taking a mental note to get outside more often, you weigh out your choices.. Going forward would save time, but it'd be risky, where trying to find another route would eat more time, but at least you'd be secure..

Forward, or try another way?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)